Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 body parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jkp2240
I am cutting this car Thursday, longs are gone, car has bad rust but has good fenders, doors or what do you need?
justme
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ May 12 2009, 04:39 PM) *

I am cutting this car Thursday, longs are gone, car has bad rust but has good fenders, doors or what do you need?

How's the front bumper?
Thanks
bobhasissues

I see you got the car today. How's the front trunk floor look? Also, I may be interested in the windshield, windshielld trim and sail panel trim if that stuff is in good condition. Let me know when you get another chance to look ath this stuff.
Thanks,
Bob
jkp2240
QUOTE(bobhasissues @ May 12 2009, 09:40 PM) *

I see you got the car today. How's the front trunk floor look? Also, I may be interested in the windshield, windshielld trim and sail panel trim if that stuff is in good condition. Let me know when you get another chance to look ath this stuff.
Thanks,
Bob

Trunk & floor bad. Pending on windshield, but windshield trim is good.
jkp2240
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ May 13 2009, 06:47 AM) *

QUOTE(bobhasissues @ May 12 2009, 09:40 PM) *

Thanks,
Bob

Trunk & floor bad. Pending on windshield, but windshield trim is good.

ttt
westdesert
how does the passenger side motor mount look? also looking for targa brackets and straps in trunk
Thanks
kelly
jkp2240
car went to scrapper, only parts left are in other listings
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.