Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please delete - we will repost soon with new info
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
We are going to sell this really nice 914, and buy a project/driver. This way we pay the tax man, and still get to drive a 914.

We will have a new post soon with brand new photos and price.
championgt1
Your car is absolutley stunning. wub.gif Good luck with the sale.
914rrr
QUOTE(championgt1 @ May 14 2009, 09:35 PM) *

Your car is absolutley stunning. wub.gif Good luck with the sale.

Thank you! BTW: We are fans of Drop Kick Murphys beerchug.gif
Tom_T
Gawd......that must be killing you guys! So much for the driver too I guess!?

I can empathize, having been thru a "mother of all audits" for my business back in the early/mid-90s! IRS seems to pick on small businesses who won't spend money for troops of lawyers - like the big corps. can do, & they love to do so in down economies! A....holes! But don't be afraid to take it to appeal, because you may get it knocked down some or all, and you won't need a lawyer until the next step after appeal - Tax Court, which I felt wasn't worth it even though I was screwed & the IRS appeals officer flat out refused to review all my documentation proof "because it was too much work"! AA......holes! chair.gif

Good luck on both fronts!

Hey - I saw that "Drop-kick Murphy's" logo on someone's sig. Is that by any chance a Rugby Pub? ...& if so, where is it at? confused24.gif

I ask, cuz I played college/grad school, 1st Div. Club & Old Boyz for 26 years here in SoCal. ....mostly Scrumhalf ....that's Halfback for the Aussies & Kiwis! smile.gif
Cairo94507
You have my deepest sympathy - we have all been bitten by the IRS at one point or another. I hope to live long enough to see the IRS and the tax code as we know it abolished in favor of a flat tax. Good luck; you have a very beautiful car there.
914rrr
Thank you for all the nice comments. I have added a link to some photos we do have. We are crossing our fingers that tomorrow will be a nice sunny day for us to take a video and new photos.
larbo53
Link?
porschecb
QUOTE(larbo53 @ May 17 2009, 06:11 PM) *

Link?

Link?
larbo53
Link not working for me.
914rrr
http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo142/9...mview=slideshow

try this link. I tested it while logged off of photobucket and it worked. Let me know if you have any problems.

URY914
Worked for me.
larbo53
Works fine now.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.