Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: French Tail Light Lenses (Pair)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SONAUTO GT
Like the title says. I have a pair of new Euro for trade.
Scott S
The last set of these I saw sell on Ebay went for nearly 8 times the price of the regular Euro rear lenses - I think the final price was well over 800.00.

I would do a search for the guy who was doing custom lenses and see if he had any repos. beerchug.gif
SONAUTO GT
I just started my research, I have one pair located, possibly two from a connection in France. I just recently found out I needed them...after other research I had done. Thanks for your reply, and posible lead.

SONAUTO GT
jim_hoyland
Here's a test Joe Sharp and I did on my Copper '75; the Frenchies looked a lot better.

I thought one of the regular parts dealers had these ?? Did you call AA ?
SONAUTO GT
AA shows them as available, but he says he does not have any in stock. NLA from PORSCHE.

orange914
o.k., my ignorance shines... french lens?

we have u.s. spec., euro., italian(?) clear but i've never heard of french. it looks as though the wiring must differ also i.e. back-up lights?

mike
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(orange914 @ May 16 2009, 06:20 PM) *

o.k., my ignorance shines... french lens?

we have u.s. spec., euro., italian(?) clear but i've never heard of french. it looks as though the wiring must differ also i.e. back-up lights?

mike

The backup lenses are orange instead of white. No change to wiring
I have a set on my track car..what are they worth used.Been on there for a few years -sitting in the garage under the cover:(
Joe Bob
They also have little pop up surrender flags.....
dkjens
QUOTE(mikez @ May 21 2009, 12:43 PM) *

They also have little pop up surrender flags.....

Uncalled for IMHO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.