Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few first pics my 1974 914 and my 2008 328i
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dsc201knoc
Both the BMW and the porsche look different already.. i took these pics last thursday but i just added tint, smoke sidemarkers, black headliner and a M5 knob to the 3.. and I added APR GT3 mirrors, Ipod integration, 6 Disc CD Changer, and some weatherstripping to the 914... tomorrow will be another day of fun, more weatherstripping comes in for the 914 and some projector headlights and the HID Kit.

Performance steering wheel in transit for 914

then that night i install the euro clear headlights and hid kit into the BMW... i hope you like the 3 pics so far.. ill try to get nice ones tomorrow if it doesnt rain.

stirthepot.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
914Sixer
welcome.png Nice looking car. Now the fun begins!!!!
dsc201knoc
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 15 2009, 04:25 AM) *

welcome.png Nice looking car. Now the fun begins!!!!

Thanks, and yes the fun does begin, my BMW is almost complete so i now have the ability to work on the Porsche now.

popcorn[1].gif
SUNAB914
How come I can't see his pics, not even an attachment box???
dsc201knoc
here is an attachment photo
rjames
Car looks great. Love that shade of blue. smilie_pokal.gif Although I do have to say that I'm not a fan of the video displays. Don't understand the need, plus I've seen too many people watching movies instead of the road. sad.gif

dsc201knoc
QUOTE(rjames @ May 15 2009, 10:07 AM) *

Car looks great. Love that shade of blue. smilie_pokal.gif Although I do have to say that I'm not a fan of the video displays. Don't understand the need, plus I've seen too many people watching movies instead of the road. sad.gif

It was a radio i had in the garage, it is not just a video display but a brain box, i am going to buy the navigation that runs through the screen made by alpine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.