Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you say "fresh 2.4l E 6"?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
Sounds sooooo nice. Not dialed in yet as this was literally the first time it breathed fire. piratenanner.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwFUut5cmI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6naUV-E8M
Derek Seymour
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 15 2009, 11:19 AM) *

Sounds sooooo nice. Not dialed in yet as this was literally the first time it breathed fire. piratenanner.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwFUut5cmI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6naUV-E8M

Sounds good! Congrats!!!! piratenanner.gif

Funny..... the "Arizona John" engine in the related section is my Dad's motor.
GaroldShaffer
Man I love that sound. aktion035.gif
BKLA
smile.gif Sounds great!

OT - The related section shows lots of Motorsheishter vid's. I wonder how many of them survived more than a year!? The 3.0 race motor sounds cool, but I was waiting to hear a bang, clunk, cruntch!

Did you do the motor yourself or use someone local?
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(BKLA @ May 15 2009, 12:31 PM) *

smile.gif Sounds great!

OT - The related section shows lots of Motorsheishter vid's. I wonder how many of them survived more than a year!? The 3.0 race motor sounds cool, but I was waiting to hear a bang, clunk, cruntch!

Did you do the motor yourself or use someone local?

There are only two people who I would trust to build this engine and the number one guy I would choose is he one that did it. That is who's hand you see blipping the throttle. He can say who it is if he wants beerchug.gif . I am the youngin trying to learn from the masters piratenanner.gif
Katmanken
Wow!

That made my cat cover up her head........
pete-stevers
WHAA Hooo!
Right on guys!
sounds great!
can't wait to see it in person.....does she have a name?
PeeGreen 914
Just the dirty whore. That's all I ever call her and it sarted from my wife saying I was going out to be with my girlfriend happy11.gif . So I started to say I going out to the garage to be with my dirty little whore and she'd just glare at me with a little smirk.
effutuo101
On my way over.....
J P Stein
Tell your guru to quit playin' with the wa wa lever & tune them effin' carbs. I doan wanna have to do the first time I see you. happy11.gif
sixnotfour
QUOTE(J P Stein @ May 15 2009, 03:49 PM) *

Tell your guru to quit playin' with the wa wa lever & tune them effin' carbs. I doan wanna have to do the first time I see you. happy11.gif

haha it was lean so I had to pump it, I just wanted the damn thing to run for 15mins and then mess with it. What you dont see is the plastic plug in the main jet holder as it broke off in the carb. Still got er started and warmed up.

step one- complete
PeeGreen 914

JP, I'm not telling Jeff to do anything. He knows what he's doing. Besides, we were just getting the car going. It will be all ready to go when I see you happy11.gif
lotus_65
shades.gif

pretty cool you lettin' me watch you pop that cherry.

(where's the after-burn smiley?)

jmill
Soooooooo Sweeeeeeeeeeettttt!!!!!

One day I'll have one of those bad boys.
pete-stevers
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 15 2009, 01:45 PM) *

Just the dirty whore. That's all I ever call her and it sarted from my wife saying I was going out to be with my girlfriend happy11.gif . So I started to say I going out to the garage to be with my dirty little whore and she'd just glare at me with a little smirk.

I d like to check out your whore, when i drive down....I will even let you touch my "Harlots" inflatables
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ May 15 2009, 07:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 15 2009, 01:45 PM) *

I d like to check out your whore, when i drive down....I will even let you touch my "Harlots" inflatables

lol-2.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
Eddie914
FABULOUS!

Eddie
Justinp71
That sounds awesome man! aktion035.gif

My only concern is I was always told when you first start the engine up, to hold the motor at 2000 rpms for 20 mins to get the rings to seat. Is that not correct, or is that step #2.
JRust
So this is why Jeff couldn't make WCR mad.gif . You selfish little weasle Jon chair.gif

No seriously dude that rocks. Wish you guys could have made it. Nice to know your still getting your teener fix anyway biggrin.gif
jcambo7
Awesome Jon drunk.gif Congrats piratenanner.gif It sounds great too! aktion035.gif
carr914
beerchug.gif Congrats driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.