Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale - 1.7 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
For sale: LOWERED PRICE ON ENGINE.
Complete 1.7 engine, EA case, with injection, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, all sheet metal (even the warm air guides), early mounting bar, heat exchangers and a crappy muffler. $200
Click to view attachment
the engine and tranny came with a car I bought and it was reported running when parked a few years back.... at minimum they will need a good cleaning and perhaps more.

Tail shift transmission with shift fork and t/o bearing and starter $200
Click to view attachment

The muffler sold.

I really don't know how to deal with shipping these items so I would prefer a local buyer. If you can help me deal with shipping then I may be willing to ship. The items are located in San Mateo California
more picture upon PM request.
thanks
-Rob
Gint
I'll put "FS" in your thread title for you. wink.gif
tradisrad
I lowered the prices a bit and am also shamelessly bumping my thread. I am flexable on the prices.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(tradisrad @ May 24 2009, 11:24 AM) *

I lowered the prices a bit and am also shamelessly bumping my thread. I am flexable on the prices.

What kind of shape is that aftermarket muffler in. Is it still fairly solid?
tradisrad
the after market muffler is in good shape, the rust only appears to be on the surface. I'll hit it with some sand papaer and take another picture or two.
tradisrad
icon_bump.gif Item are still avaliable.
roadster fan
still interested in the tailshifter, let me know.

Jim
tradisrad
Bump. Price reduced on motor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.