Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 914-4 Kerry Hunter Header / Magnaflow Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
For Sale, Kerry Hunter header with a Magnaflow Stainless steel muffler attached.

Primary form number 3 has a small rock dent. 1/16" deep maybe an 1/8" across, right under the tranny.

Comes with muffler bracket, and a heat shield sheath for the clutch / speedo cable.

Sorry for the spillage on the one pipe, I had a push rod tube seal let go, it also pissed on my shop carpet there. The dark black in the pipes is carbon soot as I run a little rich. biggrin.gif

$275 plus shipping.

Aluminum Pedal Pads - $15 plus shipping.
41ghost
pm sent on the headers.
justme
let me know if the header is still available

thanks
41ghost
i'm hoping to get those.
41ghost
i'll take them for sure now . just talked to jeff and its a go. whats shipping and how do you want funds sent.
justme
QUOTE(41ghost @ May 17 2009, 03:20 PM) *

i'm hoping to get those.

Late again, headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
41ghost
i hope you are not talking about me being too late, i already ordered the other parts i'll need to install these.
41ghost
well what happened, we made the deal, where did you go?
914forme
I went nowhere for some reason I never got any of the other e-mails saying I had PMs. Looking at them now.
41ghost
well i guess we can make it official, payment sent, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.