Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 911 M Front Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
Want some great stoppers? Scared to buy used parts for fear you will get junk? Remove the doubt. These are rebuilt 911 M front calipers that were rebuilt by Eric Shea of PMB Performance. They sell for $249 + Core without pads. I am selling these for $349 + Shipping and they include pads. I installed them then took them off for Eric's new Brembo Aluminum AM caliper.
ConeDodger
Forgot to mention, I will throw in matching rear pads for 914 late rear calipers.
double-a
i've also ordered and installed his eric's new brembo aluminum caliper offering, awesome stuff. what did you use for the hard line from strut to caliper inlet?

~a
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 17 2009, 04:29 PM) *

Want some great stoppers? Scared to buy used parts for fear you will get junk? Remove the doubt. These are rebuilt 911 M front calipers that were rebuilt by Eric Shea of PMB Performance. They sell for $249 + Core without pads. I am selling these for $349 + Shipping and they include pads. I installed them then took them off for Eric's new Brembo Aluminum AM caliper.

ConeDodger
QUOTE(double-a @ May 18 2009, 09:06 AM) *

i've also ordered and installed his eric's new brembo aluminum caliper offering, awesome stuff. what did you use for the hard line from strut to caliper inlet?

~a
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 17 2009, 04:29 PM) *

I carefully rebent the existing hardline. Just loop it back and work the flared head into the hole. Worked like a charm.
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
ConeDodger
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.