Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Does anyone have Joe Sharp's #?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dlo914
As title states, does anyone have Joe Sharp's cell #? I need to contact him and ask about tomorrow's track day. Thanks in advance. -Dan
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(dlo914 @ May 17 2009, 05:08 PM) *

As title states, does anyone have Joe Sharp's cell #? I need to contact him and ask about tomorrow's track day. Thanks in advance. -Dan

He doesn't carry a cell.
You might try John Peterson or Elliot
dlo914
Got either one of their numbers?
ThinAir
Joe posted his numbers on clubnarp in one of the threads about caravaning to WCR.

As for tomorrow - drivers' meeting at Streets of Willow Springs at 8:30 a.m. I can't think of any other questions that got asked/answered tonight.
dlo914
Well...Joe gave me a free admission to the WCR and then we paid an extra $35 for my friend James to come along. And we wanted to know if we could bring both our Non-914's onto the track tomorrow. Since we both have class till around 11'ish, is it alright that we show up around noon'ish to the track?
ThinAir
I guess the answer turned out to be yes since you were on the track with me - and passed me too! dry.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(ThinAir @ May 18 2009, 10:35 PM) *

I guess the answer turned out to be yes since you were on the track with me - and passed me too! dry.gif

HEHE biggrin.gif i did? Which 914 were you?
ThinAir
Yellow, AZ classic plates - not that you'd be noticing such things on the track. Too many other things to keep your brain busy!
dw914er
this one right

the one on the left
IPB Image
ThinAir
Yep, that's the one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.