Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Larz Anderson Auto Museum German Auto Show June 21
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.c...endarEventId=36

Rob and I are thinking of going to this show with the 914, and wondered if anyone has ever attended this show or would like caravan to the event? Registration is $20.

Thanks!
rhcb914
I've been several times. Always a good time and usually a few 914 show up.
djm914-6
They won't let my car get within 5 miles of the lawn event, but I'm planning on attending with my boys.
sixerdon
I have driven my 914-6's to the event many times over the years only to be the only 914 on the lawn. The local 356 group comes out in force as well as the local PCA region. Usually more than half the field. The VW contingent has always been weak when I've been there. A surprising lot of Opel GT's. A smattering of BMW's & Mercedes, etc. I haven't been in 4 years. Last year it rained and it can get hot and dusty. The museum is always good to visit. If we get enough interest in turning out in some numbers, I may consider it. It's low key and I like to see all the different older German marques.
Don
wertygrog
I live about 1/2 hour away, but I've never been so I think I'll check it out this time. Does anyone know if only concours quality cars are allowed, or are a few rust holes here and there okay? smile.gif
sixerdon
There is a rusty 356 that shows up on occasion that gets a lot of attention. Also, a handful of 356 Speedster or 550 repro's. Condition not important. They just want your presence and your money to support the museum. Enjoy the day.
Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.