Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moving to the new Server!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
Ooops, that wasn't planned rolleyes.gif

I'm in the process of moving the site to the new Server and in the process messed up a few things.

Hopefully, we'll be up and running on the new box by tonight! In the meantime, i try to not crash this one again ...
beerchug.gif Andy
john grier
It does not matter Andy.
You got it back up to feed our addiction beerchug.gif
Thanks for all your efforts and skills piratenanner.gif
iamchappy
Andy thanks for all of the great work you do keeping us all on life support.....
benalishhero
that explains it.

A big thank you for keeping this resource afloat.
championgt1
No problem Andy. Nice work!! beerchug.gif
zymurgist
Thanks for the update. I was starting to get the shakes.
nycchef
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 19 2009, 05:22 PM) *

Ooops, that wasn't planned rolleyes.gif

I'm in the process of moving the site to the new Server and in the process messed up a few things.

Hopefully, we'll be up and running on the new box by tonight! In the meantime, i try to not crash this one again ...
beerchug.gif Andy

actually, it was good for me. gave me a day not to think about my car
please never let it happen again. thanks andy for all of this. come to nyc and let me treat you to dinner
jaxdream
Butter fingers chair.gif

Thanks for your efforts , I probably wouldn't know where to plug the thing in !!!! headbang.gif

Jaxdream
EdwardBlume
Thanks Dude! cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
lotus_65
Thanks, and
beerchug.gif
cheers!
KELTY360

When it's gone for a bit it just shows me how much I miss it. Thanks for all you do. smilie_pokal.gif

BTW, any chance we'll ever get the willow green background back? Hell, I'd even KMA.gif

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.