Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Epic FAIL!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Believe it or not, some Dumb@ss added 2 bottles of NOS energy drink to the gas tank of his motorcycle.

Dumb@ss!!

Gotta read the beatdown this guy gets!!!

lol-2.gif av-943.gif
biosurfer1
BS...no one is that stupid
dw914er
probably a troll
championgt1
biggrin.gif Post #33 made me damn near start crying!

CLASSIC!
dkjens
And despite EVERYBODY telling him the longer he waits to clean everything out "he doesn't have time to mess with it untill after the weekend" he he. Oh man, he even made Wikipedia, all that's needed to make it perfect is his name ha ha.
URY914
I think I call BS on this one.
mharrison
I started following this one on Tuesday when he posted. Based on other posts from this guy, and the average intelligence of the "typical" squidly sportbike rider, I believe it. smile.gif

(Now before any of you sportbike riders get mad, I ride one too!) I've got an '06 Ninja that I ride on the street and take to the track at Talladega Gran Prix and Barber Motorsports. I also run a forum for Sportbike riders in Mississippi. So, I have a pretty good grasp of the average intelligence level of this group of individuals!
rolleyes.gif
Derek Seymour
I'm laughing so hard.. i'm crying.. and it's hard to type

"Are you fucking kidding me what do I do now!" av-943.gif

shit that's good....
J P Stein
Using this type logic, a depressed crotch rocket rider should drink some Sunoco
260.....bout 110 octane ought to do it. blink.gif
messix
hummmm? alphy? happy11.gif
mharrison
I saw this comment on another sportbike forum I frequent:

"What I think is funnier is that there had to be someone in that gas station parking lot watching him dump two bottles of energy drink into his gas tank."
MBowman325
Don't see what the big deal is. I Always pour in a little Dr. Pepper at my tuneups. Cause the Dr can fix anything. At least that's what they said when I had that last surgery.

Wouldn't want to use NOS - compression is off
Nor
Full Throttle - How could I have 2x Full throttle on the car? Or is that what teh MegaSquirtII doesn???

smile.gif
I enjoyed the laugh. Gonna have to share this at work in the morning.

Gotta wonder.... Will that be covered under warranty?
Jake Raby
Makes me want to go slide a couple of NOS drinks onto the automotive isle at Walmart :-)
championgt1
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ May 21 2009, 09:46 PM) *

Makes me want to go slide a couple of NOS drinks onto the automotive isle at Walmart :-)

lol-2.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(mharrison @ May 21 2009, 11:13 AM) *

I started following this one on Tuesday when he posted. Based on other posts from this guy, and the average intelligence of the "typical" squidly sportbike rider, I believe it. smile.gif

(Now before any of you sportbike riders get mad, I ride one too!) I've got an '06 Ninja that I ride on the street and take to the track at Talladega Gran Prix and Barber Motorsports. I also run a forum for Sportbike riders in Mississippi. So, I have a pretty good grasp of the average intelligence level of this group of individuals!
rolleyes.gif

Obviously a result of being hit in the head by to many grasshoppers.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ May 21 2009, 11:46 PM) *

OK.. Everyone go to Wal-Mart and move the NOS energy drinks to the Automotive isle and wait for the Chaos!!!

av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.