Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2009 Photos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Todd Enlund
I'll put a few in this thread, and a link to a gallery on my website.

At the track, as the day went on, I tried dragging the shutter more and more to try to make you guys look fast... which means that some of the images are not as sharp as I'd like. Also, my camera is a Digital SLR, and I was in the desert, so there is dust on the sensor. Fact of life with a DSLR. I did not go through 427 images and spot out the dust. Sorry biggrin.gif

Prints - I'll give you three options, and one non-option. The non-option is please, do not try to make prints from the images in the gallery or on this thread. They do not have enough resolution to make a decent print.

Option 1 - Find the image that you want a print of, e-mail me, and I'll e-mail you the high resolution version. Then you can get your prints done wherever you'd like. The high res images are mostly between 4 and 6 Mb, so make sure that your e-mail can handle large attachments!

Option 2 - for $5, I'll mail you a DVD with all 427 high res images on it, and you can make all the prints that you want. I'll throw in a copyright release so that you don't get hassled.

Option 3 - For $10 each, I'll adjust color, spot out dust, and mail you an 8x10.

Here's the gallery... please make comments and rate the photos!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
TonyAKAVW
Wow, awesome shots!!!!
6freak
GREAT WORK TODD smilie_pokal.gif
carreraguy
Great job Todd! I'll definitely be in contact!
Later,
rjames
smilie_pokal.gif

Beautiful photos! And just when I thought I couldn't like these cars more than I already do! biggrin.gif
Jakeodoule
Nice photo's Todd.

Love your RUSH lyric quote on your signature.

Jake.

carr914
Nice Shots Todd beerchug.gif
Lou W
Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing. smile.gif
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ May 21 2009, 04:46 PM) *

Nice photo's Todd.

Love your RUSH lyric quote on your signature.

Jake.

Dude, we need to have a beer. I know you have stories to tell!
Heeltoe914
Todd I really like work that you put into shooting the shoots you got here. Its very nice of you to offer the CD or prints to us. I really enjoy the Photos with two or more cars in the shoots look real racy to me and the panning of the camera is nicely done.
andys
Here are a couple of miscellaneous shots.

Andys

6freak
Lets help Todd out here folks and purchase a photo or two from him !that was alot of work.And he didnt even get to make a lap in a car
computers4kids
QUOTE(6freak @ Jun 23 2009, 10:01 AM) *

Lets help Todd out here folks and purchase a photo or two from him !that was alot of work.And he didnt even get to make a lap in a car

Todd,
Thank you so much for the DVD and photo print--they arrived yesterday...excellent quality, very much appreciated! beerchug.gif
Take Care,
Mark
JRust
Ditto! I got my dvd & beautiful pics of my car. Dang photoshopped my car looks kick ass piratenanner.gif . You the man Todd
tat2dphreak
IPB Image
IPB Image

THAT is 2 sexy ways to dress up an interior!!!
carreraguy
Got my pics yesterday Todd. Lookin' good!
6freak
I got one ....AWSOME WORK TODD....and Im think`n of get`n more maybe if we all buy one Todd can get hes car going for WCR10...come on people its cheap and we would be help a fellow teener out...I got lots of parts for you Todd
ThinAir
Got my disc 2 days ago. Thanks Todd! Gottta make this set my screensaver at work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.