Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 75-76 Bumper Rubber Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
I have 3 front bumper rubber covers - yes those heavy looking ones for 75-76's - all with fog light openings, and one (1) with no fog light openings. 914.503.231.1

In addition I have 2 rear bumper rubber covers. 914.503.233.1

No steel bumpers with the above. All great excellent condition, no tears except on little one on one of the rears but they get hidden when installed.

FREE, FREE. FREE, FREE but you have to come and pick them up. If no one wants them and nobody picks up by June 5th, they all get recycled somewhere.

I am 12 miles north of Boston. No pictures . you all know what they look like.

rexer
PM'd

QUOTE(edrotol @ May 21 2009, 06:40 PM) *

I have 3 front bumper rubber covers - yes those heavy looking ones for 75-76's - all with fog light openings, and one (1) with no fog light openings. 914.503.231.1

In addition I have 2 rear bumper rubber covers. 914.503.233.1

No steel bumpers with the above. All great excellent condition, no tears except on little one on one of the rears but they get hidden when installed.

FREE, FREE. FREE, FREE but you have to come and pick them up. If no one wants them and nobody picks up by June 5th, they all get recycled somewhere.

I am 12 miles north of Boston. No pictures . you all know what they look like.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.