Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo op day :D
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
So Jeff and I were out tuning my car and thought we needed to snap a pic of our cars. piratenanner.gif
johannes
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 21 2009, 10:11 PM) *

So Jeff and I were out tuning my car and thought we needed to snap a pic of our cars. piratenanner.gif

A nice pair ! ... Put them together in a garage and you will get a free Boxter in 9 month

wub.gif
dw914er
QUOTE(johannes @ May 21 2009, 11:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 21 2009, 10:11 PM) *

A nice pair ! ... Put them together in a garage and you will get a free Boxter in 9 month

wub.gif

lol-2.gif biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
lol-2.gif I've always wondered why Jeff has so many..
sixnotfour
Im hoping for a Cayman S
ericread
Wait a minute!!! Thise aren't real photos. This is a photoshop hack!!!

You can tell from the background. The sky is totally unrealistic for Everett. It's some color of blue, with a yellow disc in the sky??? Everett has a grey sky, with water falling from it.

Stop trying to post those fake pictures! We're way too smart to fall for those old photoshop tricks!

Nice looking cars nonetheless.

Eric Read
jcambo7
QUOTE(ericread @ May 22 2009, 10:52 AM) *

Wait a minute!!! Thise aren't real photos. This is a photoshop hack!!!

You can tell from the background. The sky is totally unrealistic for Everett. It's some color of blue, with a yellow disc in the sky??? Everett has a grey sky, with water falling from it.

Stop trying to post those fake pictures! We're way too smart to fall for those old photoshop tricks!

Nice looking cars nonetheless.

Eric Read

Maybe you should leave Cali for awhile and see what a state without smog looks like... poke.gif
Very nice Jon...Can't wait for a ride in it when I get home...maybe me driving it too...
orcadigital
Late model bumpers are sexy! /love
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.