Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car is back home!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
I posted last week about my car getting backed into and am really impressed with the job my body man did! The right rear quarter panel is about as perfect as you can get plus we got rid of the orange clearance lights on the front fenders and the antenna. I can't believe how much it changes the appearance in the front, much sleeker looking in my opinion. It was really nice to get back in it and take it for a drive. Wish I could post pics, maybe someday that feature will work for me.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ May 22 2009, 10:07 AM) *

I posted last week about my car getting backed into and am really impressed with the job my body man did! The right rear quarter panel is about as perfect as you can get plus we got rid of the orange clearance lights on the front fenders and the antenna. I can't believe how much it changes the appearance in the front, much sleeker looking in my opinion. It was really nice to get back in it and take it for a drive. Wish I could post pics, maybe someday that feature will work for me.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Very Cool, I don't hear that disgust in your typing any longer. You may need to reduce your pic's in size. You can open a photobucket account. You can up load your pic's there. Once the pic is there you will put your cursor on the pic and a drop down window will open. Click on 'direct link' and copy it (right click 'Copy')
Now at world click on the icon that looks like an oak tree (insert image) and a little window will open. 'Paste' the direct link from photobucket into that window. Click OK. Your Done.

Now lets see that car of yours. smile.gif
Ian Stott
Taking the car out to a cool mechanic who builds dune buggy's/sandrails, he is doing some work on the car in exchange for a nice 1.8 I have that has webers. Will attempt to post pics when I get back from there in between watching Detroit spank Chicago again!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Go Pittsburgh!
SirAndy
We do have a FAQ for posting pictures ...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
shades.gif Andy
Ian Stott
Okay here goes my attempt to post some pics again!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH failed again! I am so computer illiterate, I have to wait for daughter to come home. Please bear with me, I actually do have a 914 and some of the pics are quite good.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
SirAndy
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ May 27 2009, 06:09 PM) *

I actually do have a 914

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.