Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: -----------
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Please delete the thread
Cap'n Krusty
Glad you got what you needed. However, you might have done better had you asked here. I know I have several of each of those, and I'm sure many others of us do, too.
URY914
I have at least three sets I wish I could get rid of....
Al Meredith
I just picked up an OLD 1.7. I think it could have been a bus engine. It has no windage trey. It was partially disassembled but the 1/2 I took appart had Zink plated tin. The FI air box was plated as well....no paint. Any one know what that is all about?
jcambo7
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 22 2009, 07:03 PM) *

How much would you want for a set?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ May 22 2009, 06:49 PM) *

I have a 1.7 set you can have for shipping. Not complete on the bottom, but top is. "610" stamped on the sheets. Needs resto. Shipping would probably be 20-25 bucks, though that's iffy.

Sure would like to see them get used. Almost recycled them 2 weeks ago.
Pat
A&PGirl
I have 4 engines that are missing these same pieces. 2 1.7's and 2 2.0's. I would even bet my Dad's 1.8 are missing the same 3. Safe to say I will probably be needing another 3 sets. smile.gif

jcambo7
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ May 22 2009, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ May 22 2009, 06:49 PM) *

I have a 1.7 set you can have for shipping. Not complete on the bottom, but top is. "610" stamped on the sheets. Needs resto. Shipping would probably be 20-25 bucks, though that's iffy.

Sure would like to see them get used. Almost recycled them 2 weeks ago.
Pat

Are they engine specific or one size fits all? I have a 2.0...
James
jcambo7
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ May 22 2009, 08:11 PM) *

I have 4 engines that are missing these same pieces. 2 1.7's and 2 2.0's. I would even bet my Dad's 1.8 are missing the same 3. Safe to say I will probably be needing another 3 sets. smile.gif

hijacked.gif
Hey Carrie.
Do you happen to know of any good body shops that you could reccomend to me for 914's? I happen to have a damaged front left fender that needs to be cut and replaced. I have a replacement fender.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.