Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting Out '73 2.0 - Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
Parting out 73 2.0 bought here a few weeks ago for the 2056 and LSD. The rest of the car is available, including:

Targa Roof - complete - seals and latches look good - SOLD
Steel rockers with emblem - were powder coated but not perfect -SOLD
Upper Dashes (2) - two workable cores - SOLD
chrome rear bumper + top pad - working condition SOLD
Lower Dash - SOLD
Fog lights - one cracked - original - SOLD
Horns - $25
Doors - Signal orange - painted by McMark - SOLD
Front Bumper Guards - SOLD
Windshield - $60
Windshield Trim - $200
Running 2.0 GA Motor complete with FI- bought from Mike Koozmin - $1200

Much more parts - what do you need? Prefer local pickup. Can't ship large items Located in Pleasanton.

Thanks,
R
montoya 73 2.0
If you have a foglight switch, I'll take it. PM me.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 23 2009, 11:27 PM) *

If you have a foglight switch, I'll take it. PM me.

Hey! Thanks for your post. Yes, I do have the Hella foglight switch. I pulled it out (was easy with the dash gone) cleaned it up and it looks to be in very good condition.

montoya 73 2.0
Oh, the list gets bigger. Do you have the "914" & "2.0" badges that are mounted on the rear next to the right taillight? Also, the drivers side outer door handle and the soft rubber targa holders in the rear trunk?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 24 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Oh, do you have the "914" & "2.0" badges that are mounted on the rear next to the right taillight? Also the drivers side outer door handle.

Yes, yes and yes. I'll pull, shoot, and PM you with the details.
montoya 73 2.0
I kinda added more to that message. thanks!

QUOTE(RobW @ May 24 2009, 10:41 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ May 24 2009, 10:19 PM) *

Oh, do you have the "914" & "2.0" badges that are mounted on the rear next to the right taillight? Also the drivers side outer door handle.

Yes, yes and yes. I'll pull, shoot, and PM you with the details.
EdwardBlume
The 914 emblem is chrome and looks very good. No broken stubs and not attached with glue. $30

The 2.0 emblem is likewise very good, but instead of chrome is like a stainless steel color. - $10

The drivers door handle looks excellent internally and in back. The front is chrome and steel (see pict). Includes bolts and seal. $100

All prices as shipped.

Sorry, but like almost every 914 I see, the Targa keepers are busted.

Thanks again,
Rob
EdwardBlume
One more... thanks again, R
sixaddict
Rob
Need interior back panel...Is it good and avail ?
Let me know. TOT
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(sixaddict @ May 25 2009, 03:24 AM) *

Rob
Need interior back panel...Is it good and avail ?
Let me know. TOT

Thanks. That part is gone. Thanks again, R
EdwardBlume
Here's some picts for inquired parts.

EdwardBlume
One more...
jimtab
Got a front valence...?
euro911
Looking at the pic, I'd think it would be pretty banged up Jim icon_bump.gif

If someone hasn't purchased the The '2.0' emblem, I could use one (need to plate it gold-ish though)

How much do you want for the two round door jamb vent filters?
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(jimtab @ May 25 2009, 10:59 PM) *

Got a front valence...?

Yeah, and its cherry... as pictured... lol-2.gif

Are you looking for a stock? I may have something for you...

Rob
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 25 2009, 11:59 PM) *

Looking at the pic, I'd think it would be pretty banged up Jim icon_bump.gif

If someone hasn't purchased the The '2.0' emblem, I could use one (need to plate it gold-ish though)

How much do you want for the two round door jamb vent filters?

Sorry, the 2.0 is pending...

Honestly, the filters look pretty dirty and original. How about $5 + shipping from 94566 -or- free if you buy something else..

Thanks, R

euro911
I think I can clean them up. Can't think of anything else I need at the moment - except for a good passenger side engine shelf and hell hole ...

Them Small Flate-Rate Boxes from the Post Office are perfect for small items like that - only $4.75 to anywhere in the USA biggrin.gif

How's $10. shipped sound? confused24.gif

If it's good with you, PM me with your payment requirements popcorn[1].gif

EDIT 5/26:

Thanks Rob - Pay Pal sent
SLITS
Rob ..... I'll take the Fog lights ..... See if they will fit in a small flat rate box.

Send PayPal info by PM and will send money.

Thanks .... Ron
ConeDodger
Rob, I need a stock front valance. I tore mine off while autocrossing driving.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 26 2009, 09:33 AM) *

Rob ..... I'll take the Fog lights ..... See if they will fit in a small flat rate box.

Send PayPal info by PM and will send money.

Thanks .... Ron

PM sent. I'll see if I can get them in a flat rate box tonight safely. Thanks again, Rob
SLITS
PM & dinero sent ..... Thank you
dirie1
Hi Rob,

How about the centre console guages?? Clock, oil temp and pressure.

Do you have them still?? How much

Thanks
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(dirie1 @ May 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *

Hi Rob,

How about the centre console guages?? Clock, oil temp and pressure.

Do you have them still?? How much

Thanks

Thanks, unfortunately, there was no center console. Thanks again, Rob
montoya 73 2.0
PayPal Sent.
ScooterD
Rob,
What condition is the winshield in? Is it an original? Tinted? Any cracks or chips? Can you post some pictures?
Thanks,
Scott
hcdmueller
I need a relay board with cover if you have it.
Thanks,
Chris
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(ScooterD @ May 26 2009, 07:02 PM) *

Rob,
What condition is the winshield in? Is it an original? Tinted? Any cracks or chips? Can you post some pictures?
Thanks,
Scott

PM Sent. Here's some picts too...

Not tinted, no cracks, there is a small repairable chip at 3:00 in the picture (looks like a fly). Thanks, Rob
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ May 26 2009, 08:28 PM) *

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris. The cover isn't there, and the relay board has the typical cracks. I'll see if I can dig out another one. Thanks again, Rob
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(RobW @ May 27 2009, 10:04 AM) *

QUOTE(hcdmueller @ May 26 2009, 08:28 PM) *

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks Chris. The cover isn't there, and the relay board has the typical cracks. I'll see if I can dig out another one. Thanks again, Rob

I went through my personal stash and found these. More cracks. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Rob
ninobur
Hi

I am looking for an engine cover latch, the plunger part which attaches to the engine cover lid. Any chance you have one?
Thanks.

Dave
montoya 73 2.0
PM sent.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(ninobur @ May 28 2009, 09:35 PM) *

Hi

I am looking for an engine cover latch, the plunger part which attaches to the engine cover lid. Any chance you have one?
Thanks.

Dave

Thanks Dave. Sorry, I don't think so. I have the latch that is bolted on to the chassis, but I do not have the engine lid at all. I think the piece you are looking for is the L shaped catch bolted on to the lid right?

I would think that Sergio (GGR7PCA?) who does the GT style lids would have quite a few of those laying around...

Thanks again, R
ninobur
Thanks a lot.

Dave
euro911
Got the vent filters today. Took 'em apart, washed the filter material, scrubbed the housings - they look great! piratenanner.gif

(Wife is happy too ... they're for HER car) driving-girl.gif

Thanks Rob! beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 29 2009, 10:28 PM) *

Got the vent filters today. Took 'em apart, washed the filter material, scrubbed the housings - they look great! piratenanner.gif

(Wife is happy too ... they're for HER car) driving-girl.gif

Thanks Rob! beerchug.gif

Awesome! Glad to know they made it! aktion035.gif
roadster fan
Hey Rob,

If Scott passes on the windshield I would like to come see it, who knows there are prolly some other nice bits I couldnt live without smile.gif

Jim
SLKWrx
Any chance you have a thermostat somewhere mixed in with the engine stuff that you could let go of?

Also, any other shots of the bumper, interested in that.

Thanks
-- Steve
thtiming
Is the rear bumper pad in good condition? If so, would you consider selling it without the bumper?
EdwardBlume
Thanks for the last couple posts. The chrome bumper has a couple obvious flaws, but is a good strap on and go bumper for the price. IMHO - not worth shipping. The bumper top is not in very good shape either with surface cracking. I'll be hauling it over to the weekend PartsHeaven swap.

Thanks again, Rob
montoya 73 2.0
Rob, Any chance you may have a pair of rain catch funnels?
EdwardBlume
Sorry, no. Thanks again, Rob
roadster fan
Hey Rob,

You still have the windshield, still interested if Scott passed and you didnt sell at the swap meet. Let me know.

Jim
strawman
Rob,

Thanks for the targa top and rear window! It was nice talking to you at the Parts Heaven swap meet today.

Geoff (the guy from Davis)
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(strawman @ Jun 7 2009, 10:26 PM) *

Rob,

Thanks for the targa top and rear window! It was nice talking to you at the Parts Heaven swap meet today.

Geoff (the guy from Davis)

Good to meet you too. Stay in touch!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(roadster fan @ Jun 7 2009, 09:00 PM) *

Hey Rob,

You still have the windshield, still interested if Scott passed and you didnt sell at the swap meet. Let me know.

Jim

Jim,

I still have it. Just $60. Its got a couple repairable nicks. I can send more picts if you'd like. PM me your email, or call and I can describe...

Thanks again,R
1975red914
How about the interior lamp? Does it have a white switch and chrome surround? Condition? Thanks
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(1975red914 @ Jun 10 2009, 01:08 PM) *

How about the interior lamp? Does it have a white switch and chrome surround? Condition? Thanks

those are still available new, I think, cheap... I think I paid less than $10 for mine...
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Jun 10 2009, 11:49 AM) *

QUOTE(1975red914 @ Jun 10 2009, 01:08 PM) *

those are still available new, I think, cheap... I think I paid less than $10 for mine...

Wayne's right. PP sells them for $7.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/shopca..._pg4.htm#item27
tat2dphreak
FWIW, they are the same lamp as in some beetles/ghias...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.