ClayPerrine
General Cat herding... Clay

Goody Bags... Kelvin and Donna.

Hotel scout. ....... Ken.

Door Prizes.... Lawrence.

Car Show ... Travis Howard

Rally ..... Robyn Howard.

Tours .... Ron Mott.

We can add to the list as we get more volunteers.
jt914-6
Lawrence,

J. T. Snapp here. I talked to Rick @ Perfection Plus this morning about donating a door prize. He said he could. You can contact him @ 501-565-1911.
pcar916
I'll help on run planning and whatever we need during the event as well (manning tables, etc) if needed.

I'll do run maps and run time estimates after we've put our heads together on them and know basically where we want to wind up. I might even be able to drum up some Hot Springs folks to host something or another and do that soon, so it gets in the official itinerary as an actual time-slot for... whatever that turns out to be.

Up front, if you folks already know which run(s) you want to do for sure, let's do 'em! Donald has volunteered to do some pre-run planning (coming over from Memphis) as well. And I know some rabid folks of all Porsche varieties that will help with that effort... doesn't take much to get this crowd out for a drive.

In fact, let me know what you actually want me to do fairly soon so I don't hijack the effort. The organizers need to have time for fun too. piratenanner.gif

~Ron
pcar916
Guess I should be clear: I just volunteered for Run Planning and Documentation:

Ron and crew (JT, Donald, Ken, and a host of other Ozark types) will make that happen.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(pcar916 @ May 26 2009, 10:23 PM) *

Guess I should be clear: I just volunteered for Run Planning and Documentation:

Ron and crew (JT, Donald, Ken, and a host of other Ozark types) will make that happen.

Ok.. You are now officially the Tour Master. You are responsible for planning and implementing the tours for MUSR 10.

Thanks!
Rusty
Great, Sir. I'll add him to my roster.

I just received a PM from markb at GPR. I wonder who talked to him?

If you have a personal contact with a company (like Clay with Zims), let me know - I'll let you work that one. Otherwise, from personal experience - it doesn't work well if multiple people are contacting the same vendors. They get confused and we look disorganized and unprofessional.

Clay - how are we handling t-shirts? Should I commit advertising space on the back of each shirt?

I'll start another thread on advertising/press releases.

-Lawrence
ClayPerrine
OK..

T-Shirts. Go with the vendor you used last year. Commit to advertising.

One guideline... NO BRAG!

We have the hotel. Betty and I will be getting with Travis and Robyn Howard to go pre-run the routes soon. The first run throughs are not fun, so we don't need a bunch of people running around with us. We are not even taking a 914.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.