Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which team won Indy...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9146FAN
Dispite gearbox and radio problems, team Penske does it again. Congratulations!

(Maybe that kiss has two meanings) LOL!!

Click to view attachment
carr914
My friend Rafa Matos had a great race going, unfortunately ABC never explained his last real pitstop which put him back in the field. He changed fuel strategy, but ultimately collided with Meira. I know Rafa was having to charge through the field, but after looking at the accident at least a 1/2 dozen times, it appears Meira never turned into the corner and Rafa was sitting there. Maybe Vitor's pit-fire had something to do with it. confused24.gif

But if Rafa couldn't win, I'm glad that Helio did. Hey IRS finger.gif

T.C.
Pat Garvey

A truely dependable champion!

Might just want to keep an eye on Patrick. She ran a great race & has an exceptional pit crew. Rest of the season could be interesting.
Pat
Gint
I changed the title of this thread (Removed: Team Penske wins Indy!) so that the other people that recorded the race (like me) that haven't seen the finish yet (like me) won't have to find out who (or at least which team) won the race before they've seen the end ...like I did after seeing this thread in the garage forum.
URY914
The term "Spoiler" comes to mind.
Lou W
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 24 2009, 09:00 PM) *

huh.gif How?
Gint
QUOTE(Lou W @ May 24 2009, 09:46 PM) *
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 24 2009, 09:00 PM) *
huh.gif How?

The original thread title was: Team Penske wins Indy!

I changed it as quickly as I could and tried not to read the first post in the thread to see which of the Penske drivers actually won the race until I could finish watching it.
Lou W
Oh, I understand. smile.gif
carreraguy
I'm glad to see Townsend Bell get 4th - he's a great guy - met him years ago when he was an instructor at Barber. Too bad he's not in more Indy car races!
Mrs. K
QUOTE(9146FAN @ May 24 2009, 08:03 PM) *

Dispite gearbox and radio problems, team Penske does it again. Congratulations!

(Maybe that kiss has two meanings) LOL!!

Click to view attachment

wub.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.