Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MOMO Steering wheel question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
So I have seem to lost the bolts for my momo steering wheel. I am hoping and wondering if anyone here would happen to know the exact size bolts I need?
Thanks
James
lotus_65
I got bolts from Sierra Madre, but i don't see them online.

Or maybe contact Jwest engineering.

thefleur
jcambo7
drunk.gif Thanks
charliew
Try to get stainless steel and they will never get rusty and ugly. Be careful some dino wheels use the same pattern but use larger diameter screws. I think all six hole momo's are the same size. 5x0.8x about 25mm but shorter will work My momo's use countersunk screws. I have a fastenal store locally and they ordered me some in ss for .65 each. I got 18 shipped for 4.00. I tried but couldn't find the correct size online but you could call them or email them.

http://www.fastenal.com/web/home.ex
JWest
M5x0.8.

The length depends on your wheel, there are just plain wheels, and then there are those with a finishing ring that the bolts pass through, and those rings can be of different thickness.

Just take the wheel to ACE hardware and get some M5 bolts of the correct length.
jcambo7
QUOTE(JWest @ May 27 2009, 11:57 AM) *

M5x0.8.

The length depends on your wheel, there are just plain wheels, and then there are those with a finishing ring that the bolts pass through, and those rings can be of different thickness.

Just take the wheel to ACE hardware and get some M5 bolts of the correct length.

Awesome. Thanks JWest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.