Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: please delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914rrr
We have 3 late model back pads for sale.

We can dissassemble them for shipping to save on cost. We can email several larger photos. 914rrr@comcast.net

Back Pad A: $20 - Small tear in upper passenger side (this will be hidden when is installed. Needs cleaning.

Click to view attachment

Back Pad B: $20 - Tear in drivers side bolster. Needs cleaning.

Click to view attachment

Back Pad C: $20 - Splits around the interior light opening. Vinyl has come loose.

Click to view attachment
914rrr
icon_bump.gif New prices!!
effutuo101
I need one as long as the backing material is perfect, I don't care about the vinyl. If you can remove the vinyl and padding all the much better. How much weight? Shipping to 98208.
914rrr
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jun 1 2009, 03:15 PM) *

I need one as long as the backing material is perfect, I don't care about the vinyl. If you can remove the vinyl and padding all the much better. How much weight? Shipping to 98208.

Rob said if he had more time, he would remove the vinyl and padding for you. the cheapest shipping I can find was $58.50. But online quotes tend to be high, so we always refund the difference to buyers.
The backing is in good shape, but not perfect. If you are still interested, I have large size photos so you can see more detail. Just email me at 914rrr@comcast.net and I can send them to you.

Thanks!
effutuo101
email sent. I will have a look
carr914
Hi Guys, I need 1 or 2 Center sections of backpads. Don't need the rest.

T.C.
914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 4 2009, 09:45 AM) *

T.C.

T.C.,

Give Rob a call. He is home all day.

Nel smile.gif
6freak
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Jun 1 2009, 12:15 PM) *

Should have come over Saterday.Its in the dump now sad.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 4 2009, 09:45 AM) *

T.C.

TC...pm sent!
fitzm1

The first one pictured, has it been sold? If not could you email a photo?
fitzm1@yahoo.com
thanks
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.