Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.7 FI System - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914rrr
$100 plus shipping

1.7 FI system minus the FI wiring harness and fuel pump. Removed a from a low mileage (non-running) '71. Includes an extra throttle body as well.

Click to view attachment
Rav914
Interested. Is the distributor available as well?
914rrr
QUOTE(Rav914 @ May 27 2009, 03:37 PM) *

Interested. Is the distributor available as well?

Good question. Rob is not at home right now, but I will ask him this evening and get back with you.

Thanks!
Nel smile.gif
Rav914
Based on the above picture, I'll take it. I'll PM later this afternoon to get things settled. Thanks,

Nate
914rrr
QUOTE(Rav914 @ May 27 2009, 04:20 PM) *

Based on the above picture, I'll take it. I'll PM later this afternoon to get things settled. Thanks,

Nate

Thanks Nate! Rob was going to list everything that was included. I will have him get the list completed tonight, as well as answer the distributor question. Wish I could help, but I only handle the money smile.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Rav914 @ May 27 2009, 04:20 PM) *

Nate

Hey Nate,

Rob said the distributor does come with the lot. He will get the list in a few minutes. One of our teener buddies from 914world just had an accident with his 914 (while on vacation) and Rob is helping get parts. We will be back with you soon!

Thanks!
Nel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.