Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anyone recommend a 914 mechanic in Phoenix AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smg914
A friend of mine is looking for a good knowledgable 914 mechanic in the Phoenix, AZ area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
914rrr
QUOTE(smg914 @ May 26 2009, 04:45 PM) *

A friend of mine is looking for a good knowledgable 914 mechanic in the Phoenix, AZ area. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Steve,

Bill is out in Phoenix and probably knows someone. He is AZBILL on this site. I will email him and see who he recommends.

Nel
914rrr
This guy is supposed to be a extremely good 914 mechanic. He is very good with stock and aftermarket fuel injections. Does full engine rebuilds, etc.

Ron Grider - 623-521-0992
jasons
I have never taken a 914 to a shop. That said, I know a lot of them go to Stuttgart Southwest in Tempe. Or if your wallet is deep and your car is above average, like a real nice 6, there's always Patrick Motorsports.
smg914
Thanks Nel. My best to Rob.
budman5201
QUOTE(smg914 @ May 26 2009, 02:08 PM) *

Thanks Nel. My best to Rob.

Jack Doverspike is a great guy at Stuttgart Southwest...I would highly recommend him in Tempe off of University and McClintock. Very reasonable!
MoveQik
QUOTE(budman5201 @ May 28 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Jack Doverspike is a great guy at Stuttgart Southwest...I would highly recommend him in Tempe off of University and McClintock. Very reasonable!

Agreed! He is a really good guy and a great mechanic. He is the only local shop my car goes to.
TravisNeff
Stuttgart Southwest is great, there is also Becks in north phoenix.
smg914
Thanks everyone for your input and suggestions. Much appreciated!
Sleepin
QUOTE(MoveQik @ May 29 2009, 08:32 AM) *

QUOTE(budman5201 @ May 28 2009, 07:15 PM) *

Agreed! He is a really good guy and a great mechanic. He is the only local shop my car goes to.

Him and Mike Wills (MoveQik) would be the only guys I would suggest! Wills has some nice tools! av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.