Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: exhaust gaskets for a Eurorace header
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I am taking my header to the ceramic coater on Friday. I need to get new gaskets for re-installation but they are not a standard size that I can find in a FLAPS.

So, anyone know what size they are, or where I can order them from?

Zach
r_towle
well,
The stub pipe gaskets...maybe Foley.
The big flange...go to Midas or Mieneke muffler...they have almost every shape you can imagine in stock...up on a huge rack.

Rich
Cap'n Krusty
Eurorace? The Cap'n
orange914
hows the motor coming along? you found the oil pressure issue?
westdesert
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 26 2009, 02:42 PM) *

I am taking my header to the ceramic coater on Friday. I need to get new gaskets for re-installation but they are not a standard size that I can find in a FLAPS.

So, anyone know what size they are, or where I can order them from?

Zach

Zach
what does it cost to coat w/ceramic and what is the benefit
Kelly
VaccaRabite
Westdesert,

ceramic coating provides protection from rust that won't flake off from heat IF (big if) it is applied correctly. It also insulates the header pipes so that they do not melt your clutch and speedo cable. I am doing it for the heat protection, as the Eurorace header is known for melting cables.

If it is done incorrectly, though, it is ~200 wasted dollars, as it will start to flake off quickly.

Zach
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 26 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Eurorace? The Cap'n

I can't find a web site for them. Or a phone number.

Hence, my question.
Zach
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 27 2009, 07:02 AM) *

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ May 26 2009, 07:51 PM) *

Eurorace? The Cap'n

I can't find a web site for them. Or a phone number.

Hence, my question.
Zach

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't spend a bunch of money on a product with no product support ........................ Be that as it may, the earlier suggestion that you go to a good muffler shop and match something up is a good one ..............

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.