Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ozark PCA Sponsorship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
pcar916
Hi Folks,
Tickled to see ya'll comin' this way! Naturally, if the MUSR leadership doesn't want Ozark to sponsor the event, we aren't forcing it on you at all. Just let me know if that's the case and our feelings won't be hurt! That said, if the group is willing...

Palooza is the 13th of November in Eureka Springs so there is no conflict with the Ozark ability to insure the MUSR #10. I've just talked to Rick Daes, the current President of our region and he's onboard with my submitting a request for sponsorship. We'll work out the details as to what type of event it will be (PCA definition only) and that will be transparent to MUSR. I don't want it to be a burden and PCA insurance will be in force for that weekend with a positive vote from the board. I don't see an issue with that happening, and JT and I will manage any requirements PCA wants to see.

Usually that means one of us has to be a steward for each event within the event and some arcane stuff like no Porsche emblems on official event artifacts, which has never happened in my experience with the Ramble. Let me know if that imposes a problem for the MUSR group and we'll talk about it.

Again, we made PCA involvement darned transparent last time and will do so this time as well. Very cool news!

Later,
Ron
501-425-0963
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(pcar916 @ May 26 2009, 06:55 PM) *

Hi Folks,
Tickled to see ya'll comin' this way! Naturally, if the MUSR leadership doesn't want Ozark to sponsor the event, we aren't forcing it on you at all. Just let me know if that's the case and our feelings won't be hurt! That said, if the group is willing...

Palooza is the 13th of November in Eureka Springs so there is no conflict with the Ozark ability to insure the MUSR #10. I've just talked to Rick Daes, the current President of our region and he's onboard with my submitting a request for sponsorship. We'll work out the details as to what type of event it will be (PCA definition only) and that will be transparent to MUSR. I don't want it to be a burden and PCA insurance will be in force for that weekend with a positive vote from the board. I don't see an issue with that happening, and JT and I will manage any requirements PCA wants to see.

Usually that means one of us has to be a steward for each event within the event and some arcane stuff like no Porsche emblems on official event artifacts, which has never happened in my experience with the Ramble. Let me know if that imposes a problem for the MUSR group and we'll talk about it.

Again, we made PCA involvement darned transparent last time and will do so this time as well. Very cool news!

Later,
Ron
501-425-0963

Ron,
I am handling the SIG paperwork, and Yes, we need the Ozark region sponsorship. Let me get with Charlie Davis and get back to you on it.

Thanks!

Rusty
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.