Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale - 1.7 ROCKERS for switching to 911 swivel feet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
orange914
i've sold most of our extra parts but more keep bleeding out. blink.gif i don't have pictures yet but can/will get as needed

i've got a complete set of 1.7 rockers used for switching to 911 swivel feet. they were out of a parted out 72. they are complete with the std. adjusters (NO swivel feet), rails, springs and stands. you will need to file .040 from them and use your own swivels, it's easy and if you need, there are several threads on doing it.

i will say that by adding swivel feet, it's made the sound of my type IV from a thrashing machine to a porshe... O.K. a v.w/porsche. one great upgrade.

just the rockers $25 SHIPPED O.B.O.
mike
westdesert
QUOTE(orange914 @ May 26 2009, 06:06 PM) *

i've sold most of our extra parts but more keep bleeding out. blink.gif i don't have pictures yet but can/will get as needed

i've got a complete set of 1.7 rockers used for switching to 911 swivel feet. they were out of a parted out 72. they are complete with the std. adjusters (NO swivel feet), rails, springs and stands. EXTRA misc included: 4 rails, bunch of stands and centering springs. you will need to file .040 from them and use your own swivels, it's easy and if you need, there are several threads on doing it.

i will say that by adding swivel feet, it's made the sound of my type IV from a thrashing machine to a porshe... O.K. a v.w/porsche. one great upgrade.

$75 (free shipping in lower 48)

mike

will these work only with 1.7 heads?
kelly
orange914
QUOTE(westdesert @ May 26 2009, 11:06 PM) *

will these work only with 1.7 heads?
kelly

nope, on any and all type IV heads... 1.7, 1.8, 2.0

got them on my 2.0 heads
veltror
Would you take paypal and post to the UK?
orange914
picture
Click to view attachment
orange914
o.b.o.! flag.gif
kconway
Will using the swivel feet adjusters change the valve train geometry?
justme
QUOTE(kconway @ Jun 4 2009, 07:15 AM) *

Will using the swivel feet adjusters change the valve train geometry?

Nope, as noted you just need to take off about .040 from the base of the rocker so the swivel foot can swivel.

Takes the "sideload" off the valve/guide, free's up tons of H.P. smile.gif
sean_v8_914
orange914
i didn't realize i had overpriced the rockers and reduced them accordingly. however i'm selling just the rockers because the shipping for the other heavy misc. is crazy expensive. it is FREE to anyone that is interested in coming by

$25 rocker set, free shipping in lower 48
justme
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jun 4 2009, 10:11 AM) *

Even better!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.