IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

As far as payments go i'll accept paypal to: danlo830@yahoo.com. Feel free to message here or PM if you have any questions. Also i have a 72' parts car that i'm parting. So if you need anything ask. smile.gif
pilothyer
I will take the flapper box with the elbow and clamps as long as they are in good shape (threads in warm air elbow still good and Flapper still intact and functional)............. LMK and I'll PayPal right away....Jerry
dlo914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 27 2009, 06:34 AM) *

I will take the flapper box with the elbow and clamps as long as they are in good shape (threads in warm air elbow still good and Flapper still intact and functional)............. LMK and I'll PayPal right away....Jerry

I checked the flapper and threads and they're all intact and functional.
pilothyer
Pay Pal Sent !!!! Thanks ......... Jerry
megfourfun
I noticed you said you are parting a car. Im looking for the original metal innerconnects for the hoses shown in the pics.

Thanks!
David_S
I could have lots of fun with the replacement smoke !!! I also need the 2 rubber studs that mount the fuel pump to the engine shelf if your parts car has them. Let me know a total price for the smoke and mounts if you have them with shipping to 79027 and I will get you a Paypal !!!
dlo914
I'll look into the 90 degree hose connector and 2 rubber stud mounts for the fuel pump.
dlo914
Taking best offer on everything. And sorry for the delay on replying back on certain parts. It's the last 2 weeks of school and there's so much to do. I'll get on it once school concludes for the year.
David_S
QUOTE(dlo914 @ May 28 2009, 05:01 AM) *

I'll look into the 90 degree hose connector and 2 rubber stud mounts for the fuel pump.

Any word on the rubber studs ??? I still want the "replacement smoke" too. Let me know about the studs, and if you don't have them I will get you a paypal sent for the smoke!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.