Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 70-73 911 parking brake assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Richard Casto
I am looking to do a 911 parking brake conversion for my 914. It is my understanding that the parking brake backing plate (901.352.081.14) and related assembly is the correct match for the 914 arm. I believe (not 100% sure) that this is found on a 70-73 911. The assembly for the later aluminum arms doesn't fit without modifications, so I am looking for the pre aluminum arms, but not the very early pre 69/70 assembly.

I need a left and right set of the complete hardware that bolts to the arm. This would be the bearing retainer, backing plate, bowtie spreader, adjuster, pins, springs, etc. If you could include some old worn shoes would also be great, but is not required. I do not need the cable and lever.

Please PM me photos (if you have any), price and shipping to 27713.

Thanks!

Richard
jaxdream
Richard , do you need wheel hubs and stub axles also ?? I have a pair of early 911 rear arms with all fo these parts on them , I could sell the arms to you ( shipping would be higher ) or I can dimantle them and ship the backing plate and hub / stub . I know that what you asked for here is the e-brake shoe plate and hrdwr which I have all of what you want , just asking if you want hubs and stubs also. I have also a set of the 74 + hub centric hubs also as well as the earlier flat face hubs .Let me know about the other needs , I will get a pic of the arms with parts on them later on today.

Jaxdream
jaxdream
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=179
453]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Hi Richard
Couldn't atttach pics to PM , so here is where I can send them , let me know if you need hubs , maybe work a trade.Will get shipping once I find out what you want.

Jaxdream
Richard Casto
You sir have a PM! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.