Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting--white--in Poquoson VA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
anderssj
I saw a white 914 (73 I think) turn onto Wythe Creek Road from Victory Blvd in beautiful down-town Poquoson VA around 5:30 PM last evening. Was it anybody here? Were you lost? biggrin.gif

That's close to the house, so next time let me know and the beer is on me beerchug.gif

pktzygt
It wasn't me, but I'm not sure if I've ever said Poquoson and beautiful in the same sentence even sarcastically. I will however be moving back to Hampton Roads toward the end of the year and maybe we can find a safer place to have a beer.

My family is from there, so I didn't mean to insult anyones home too badly.
anderssj
QUOTE(pktzygt @ May 28 2009, 01:37 PM) *

It wasn't me, but I'm not sure if I've ever said Poquoson and beautiful in the same sentence even sarcastically. I will however be moving back to Hampton Roads toward the end of the year and maybe we can find a safer place to have a beer.

My family is from there, so I didn't mean to insult anyones home too badly.

Give me a shout when you get back--like I said, beer's on me (BTW, I'm on high ground in Tabb--a towering 6 feet above sea-level biggrin.gif --so we're supposedly good up to a CAT 2 storm surge)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.