Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wheel fitment for a 5 lug conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nolift914
Hello all! I have lurking for few months looking to get back into a 914 after 12 years of driving a 944. I had a 1974 914/4 with 2.4, cage, 5 lug set up etc for 8 years prior to the 944. My 914 tech memory is a little rusty. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

I recently bought a 1970 914 1.7 and plan on rebuilding the old car. driving.gif driving.gif

I have a question if a set of 15x6 cookie cutters will fit on the rear with stock fenders
My old 914 had 911sc flares, I plan on bolting a full front sup from a 83 sc and have 5 lug trailing arms with A calipers.
IPB Image
old ride

IPB Image

new ride

Thanks all
It's great to be back in a teen!!
nolift914
my new ride

IPB Image
carr914
Absolutely, 15x6 Cookies will fit, I will have to dig out a picture of my old car with them. I have a set in the Classifieds - cheap. If you take that front valance off, I will buy it off you.

and welcome.png

T.C.
john grier
I like that color car.
But why did a 70 grow tits and a tail?
nolift914
Thanks for the info, I am shure i'll be asking for alot of help from all on the "world"
This is only stage one for me, i have a 3ltr six with webbers to go into the car. First i need to do a little rust clean up and convert the car to a sideshifter my old tranny with a short ring and pinion is waiting!

Then the old cage and some new tube work and the shierdian body kit i have been looking at for the past 12 years.

I am looking foward to the next few years of 914 work sawzall-smiley.gif
carr914 when the front valance comes off its yours also have matching rear
nolift914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 29 2009, 05:16 PM) *

Absolutely, 15x6 Cookies will fit, I will have to dig out a picture of my old car with them. I have a set in the Classifieds - cheap. If you take that front valance off, I will buy it off you.

and welcome.png

T.C.

the car is not the factory color (orig Irish green), the car appears to have had some accident damage early in life, the front bumper was replaced. the rest of the car appears to be stock, it even has the oil bath air cleaner. it's has 12/69 production date.
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.