Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
914rrr
See new thread - shirts are ready to order!!
Thanks

Click to view attachment
azbill
Do you have a target price as yet?
914rrr
It is going to depend on the cost of the shirts, and the printer costs. We hope to keep the shirts priced between $18-$22, like before. Of course, if we get a better deal on printing costs, then it could be lower. We are going to use a heavy 100% cotton shirt. Keep checking back for updates.
jcambo7
I definitely want one of these shirts. Maybe two in different colors...
oldschool
QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2009, 06:55 PM) *

It is going to depend on the cost of the shirts, and the printer costs. We hope to keep the shirts priced between $18-$22, like before. Of course, if we get a better deal on printing costs, then it could be lower. We are going to use a heavy 100% cotton shirt. Keep checking back for updates.

let me know if I can help, I have been printing since 1983,
914rrr
QUOTE(oldschool @ May 31 2009, 03:39 AM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ May 30 2009, 06:55 PM) *

let me know if I can help, I have been printing since 1983,

Thanks! We appreciate the offer and wish you were closer.

beerchug.gif
zymurgist
boldblue.gif

These shirts are awesome! I have one black and one white from a previous run.
914rrr
QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 31 2009, 08:29 AM) *

boldblue.gif

These shirts are awesome! I have one black and one white from a previous run.

Thank you!! beerchug.gif
jsayre914
i have one already in black...

but ill take another one biggrin.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ May 31 2009, 12:26 PM) *

i have one already in black...

but ill take another one biggrin.gif

Great! Thank you! smile.gif
sww914
I'll take a black one- I need an XXL. Let me know if it comes together.
914rrr
QUOTE(sww914 @ May 31 2009, 02:51 PM) *

We definitely will! We are planning on producing sizes S to 4X and will be providing kid shirts as well. Rob is working on the kid shirt design and hopes to have it done in time for the first run.

beerchug.gif
ericread
The black shirt from your last batch is great! I'll take a white one in the largest size you have (XXL or XXXL).

Eric
914rrr
QUOTE(ericread @ May 31 2009, 04:37 PM) *

The black shirt from your last batch is great! I'll take a white one in the largest size you have (XXL or XXXL).

Eric

Thanks Eric! We are happy you were pleased with your shirt. We are going to have shirt measurements (as well as sizes), so people can determine which one works best for them.
We will order extras, in case you get one and need a larger or smaller size. We will do exchanges.

Nel beerchug.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(914rrr @ May 31 2009, 02:59 PM) *

We definitely will! We are planning on producing sizes S to 4X and will be providing kid shirts as well. Rob is working on the kid shirt design and hopes to have it done in time for the first run.

beerchug.gif

wow !
i need 2 kid shirts too, pink if you got em biggrin.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ May 31 2009, 05:29 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ May 31 2009, 02:59 PM) *

beerchug.gif

wow !
i need 2 kid shirts too, pink if you got em biggrin.gif

Not sure if we are doing pink at this time...but then...I am a girl and would love one in pink myself. Have to talk to the boss about this. smile.gif
pktzygt
I'd buy!
URY914
Rob,

I'd like to get one for Brad. poke.gif av-943.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 31 2009, 11:30 PM) *

Rob,

I'd like to get one for Brad. poke.gif av-943.gif

lol-2.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(pktzygt @ May 31 2009, 10:54 PM) *

I'd buy!

Great! beerchug.gif
blitZ
I bought the first shirt you offered and really like it, although it's a bit short. If they are longer this time, I'll certainly take one.
914rrr
QUOTE(blitZ @ Jun 1 2009, 11:23 AM) *

I bought the first shirt you offered and really like it, although it's a bit short. If they are longer this time, I'll certainly take one.

What size did you get? I will look and see what options are available for tall sizes. I know we were able to get longer shirts for 2x and above. But I am sure they are available for the other sizes as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Nel smile.gif
westgl
Hey 914rrr,

Count me in for two of them.

Thanks

Westgl
tat2dphreak
I'll take 1!
Derek Seymour
I'd be in for 1

Just a suggestion... I help run a clothing company called Sickle... companies are making very comfortable SOFT cotton t-shirts these days. They don't feel as heavy duty as the old school Hanes Beefy -T but they hold up just as well and they are much much nicer to wear on a daily basis. There are several manufactures, and you can even go with 100% Organic Cotton. Here are a few links.

http://www.anvilknitwear.us/2008/index.php
http://gildan.com/
http://americanapparel.net/
914rrr
QUOTE(Derek Seymour @ Jun 3 2009, 04:17 PM) *

I'd be in for 1

Just a suggestion... I help run a clothing company called Sickle... companies are making very comfortable SOFT cotton t-shirts these days. They don't feel as heavy duty as the old school Hanes Beefy -T but they hold up just as well and they are much much nicer to wear on a daily basis. There are several manufactures, and you can even go with 100% Organic Cotton. Here are a few links.

http://www.anvilknitwear.us/2008/index.php
http://gildan.com/
http://americanapparel.net/

Thanks! I am definitely all for Organic items. We will check out these links. beerchug.gif
zymurgist
Pencil me in for one XXL and one L each, in both black and white.
914rrr
Thanks! I have added everyone that has posted on this thread to our t-shirt list. smile.gif
SLKWrx
Add me in as well then, I'd love one or two of those. Especially if they're the soft t-shirt material.

-- Steve
GaroldShaffer
I will take two 2XL in white. How do I pay?
914rrr
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jun 30 2009, 01:31 AM) *

I will take two 2XL in white. How do I pay?

Hi Garold!

We have been delayed due to a family emergency. Hopefully I will have invoices and pics of the new shirts in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!
Nel
914rrr
T-shirts are on hold because we are moving back to Florida!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.