Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-NOS Door Handle part #914.531.061.10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TJB/914
NOS Chrome Door Handle part # 914.531.061.10 Found it in my surplus stash of parts. Not sure if it's R or L side??? It has a few minor pits, but it's new.

Price, $100.00 plus shipping.

Tom
Project 6
You have a PM......
TJB/914
QUOTE(Project 6 @ May 30 2009, 07:40 PM) *

You have a PM......

It's has L on the inside. Does that mean it's the driver side??

Tom
bdstone914
Yes an L on the back of the handle would indicate a drivers side door handle.
Gint
I'll take that TTom if it's still available. Let me know. Payment preferences as well. Paypal, check in the mail, etc... Shipping to 80241. Let me know and I'll send full shipping address.

Mike
TJB/914
QUOTE(Gint @ May 31 2009, 01:10 PM) *

I'll take that TTom if it's still available. Let me know. Payment preferences as well. Paypal, check in the mail, etc... Shipping to 80241. Let me know and I'll send full shipping address.

Mike

Hi Mike,

It's yours if you want it & I'll include shipping to 80241 @ $100.00 bucks. I don't do Pay Pal so a personal check or Bank MO is ok with me. Send me your address & I'll get it out in a few days.

Tom
email # tjbliznik@ameritech.net
URY914
When it breaks let me know. biggrin.gif
Project 6
Item be paid for.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Project 6 @ May 31 2009, 07:00 PM) *

Item be paid for.

Hi Mike,

Your first with a firm committment. I don't do Pay Pal, only personal check or Bank Money Order. Is that ok with you??
If your interested, I have a new set of keys & lock set that I can throw in all for the $100.00 bucks shipping included. Let me know about the money issue.

Tom
Project 6
De check be in de mail, de Porsche is in de Schoppe, it's only a cold sore, yada, yada yada.....
Gint
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ May 31 2009, 09:00 PM) *
Item be paid for.
Hi Mike,

Your first with a firm committment. I don't do Pay Pal, only personal check or Bank Money Order. Is that ok with you??
If your interested, I have a new set of keys & lock set that I can throw in all for the $100.00 bucks shipping included. Let me know about the money issue.

Tom

I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow Tom. Thanks again.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Gint @ May 31 2009, 08:35 PM) *

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ May 31 2009, 09:00 PM) *
Item be paid for.
Hi Mike,

Tom

I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow Tom. Thanks again.

Hey Mike G,

Read the above, Mike Z was first to committ & he beat you out.

Tom
Gint
That's fine. I had no idea "project 6" was Z (another Mike) and I didn't see an actual commitment. And you replied to my post and not his, so I thought you meant me when you said Mike. But hey, no worries.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.