Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Yopu Store
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
YOPU
Are you having an identity crisis? Confused about names and faces? Ever been to an event and met someone but you're not sure who they are in relation to their online persona? We have the cure! Badges with screen name and real name -complete with the 914World.Com Logo! (approved by admin biggrin.gif ).

$15.00 each mailed to your door. $10.00 for each additional badge sent to the same address.

Send an email to robsime@att.net with color - Black or White, Screen Name, Real Name. Address for delivery... You will receive an email with your total to send to Paypal Account: robsime@comcast.net
Lavanaut
popcorn[1].gif
YOPU
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ May 31 2009, 02:54 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

Order one? I like that popcorn thingy... Oh! I found it... What is a Lavanaut? Do you live in Hawaii?
euro911
That's a good idea idea.gif

I think the bigger issue would be getting people to actually wear them to events shades.gif

I'll buy a couple if you're going into production popcorn[1].gif

You have the same name as my first wife ... except her lat name was 'Ewejest' jester.gif

Kidding ... laugh.gif
YOPU
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 31 2009, 04:04 PM) *

That's a good idea idea.gif

I think the bigger issue would be getting people to actually wear them to events shades.gif

I'll buy a couple if you're going into production popcorn[1].gif

You have the same name as my first wife ... except her lat name was 'Ewejest' jester.gif

Kidding ... laugh.gif

Ya! Mark! You are my first order. Follow the instructions in the first post. The total for 2 badges would be $25.00 Thanks so much wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
orange914
thanks, just paypaled ya' for 3 tags. i sent e-mail also on spacifics

mike
ConeDodger
Mike, Mark, etc... She was writing you guys e-mails when I called her this morning. Thanks... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
First order of badges are done and will ship as soon as we get back to Sac and can package for shipping. Thanks for your orders! Take pictures wearing them, we want to see them on you...
zymurgist
Will you be doing another run? I dilly-dallied and didn't get my order in.
euro911
Cool -

Hey guys, these may become valuable collector's items down the road ... idea.gif
ConeDodger
Hi guys - sorry it is me and not Yopu but since we were on a week long vacation she has to catch up on her real work... She has appointments all day.

Orange914 Family, your three badges are done and since you are coming to Paul's BBQ we will save you the suspense on when you will get them and hand them to you then.

Euro911 (Mark) (2) and MarkB (Mark) (1) your badges will ship tomorrow, USPS in a padded envelope.

Zymurgist - this is an ongoing thing. You can order at anytime and there will be more products. She will watch for your order!

Ideas so far are 914World.Com Beer glasses, shot glasses, and Hootch flask. She will be doing T-Shirts as well...

If we can ask a favor, can we get you guys to take pics of yourself in your badges and post it to a thread that will be showing up in the garage.... Thanks wink.gif
orange914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 23 2009, 02:02 PM) *

Orange914 Family, your three badges are done and since you are coming to Paul's BBQ we will save you the suspense on when you will get them and hand them to you then.

we'll pin them on, but of course there will be a 10% promotional fee for all future sales resulting from advertisement of them biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 24 2009, 04:37 PM) *

we'll pin them on, but of course there will be a 10% promotional fee for all future sales resulting from advertisement of them biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

I am sure she would be glad to pay it too Mike but she makes about .81 cents each badge and that doesn't include the time and gas to drive to the manufacturer to pick them up! Not sure she should be paying promo fees! biggrin.gif
orange914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2009, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(orange914 @ Jun 24 2009, 04:37 PM) *

I am sure she would be glad to pay it too Mike but she makes about .81 cents each badge and that doesn't include the time and gas to drive to the manufacturer to pick them up! Not sure she should be paying promo fees! biggrin.gif

you know i was kidding happy11.gif

it's a great idea faces/nanes to user names.

mike
euro911
Got 'em a couple of days ago ... and they look great!

Thanks for doing this, you kids beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
Cool! The Sac Porsche Family Reunion Events are kind of neat in that we are all wearing badges so there is no wondering who is who... biggrin.gif
YOPU
Let's get some badge orders going guys! Rob says he went to the Transmission Clinic in Sonoma and if he didn't know people it was difficult even with the little paper stick on name badge! Come on! Get your identity here!!!
76-914
piratenanner.gif Amen. I'll take one. And all you guys that attend the GPR/Slits flesh roast need to order one, also. I never know who is who without asking. I guess Ron could be exempt. If you've ever met him you'll know why. PM sent. Great Idea!!!!
ConeDodger
Money received and orders in for 76-914 and Elliot Cannon! Thanks guys... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 20 2009, 09:03 AM) *

Money received and orders in for 76-914 and Elliot Cannon! Thanks guys... biggrin.gif

Yopu picked up these two today and they will mail out tomorrow! Thanks guys!
ThinAir
These look pretty cool. Are they pin-on or magnetic?

Now if you had them in yellow... they'd go faster!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Feb 17 2010, 10:52 PM) *

These look pretty cool. Are they pin-on or magnetic?

Now if you had them in yellow... they'd go faster!

Ernie, I am not sure that they cannot be made in yellow. I could check for you...
I think they can be made in a magback but they are more money. Couple bucks I think... Everyone who registers for WCR 2010 will be getting one. At least that is the tentative decision we have made. Kind of makes the who is who thing easier at the bigger events like WCR...
ThinAir
Well the yellow part was mostly a joke, but hey folks might like to get them in their favorite color! I would certainly want a magnetic back instead of a pin - I hate putting holes in my shirts.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(ThinAir @ Feb 19 2010, 11:09 PM) *

Well the yellow part was mostly a joke, but hey folks might like to get them in their favorite color! I would certainly want a magnetic back instead of a pin - I hate putting holes in my shirts.

We will watch for your order! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
Guys please note: Since Yopu rarely logs on and just checks the site with my log in already active please PM me and not her to order badges. She recently discovered two orders from January and March. She is sorry she missed these and would love to help you guys out...
ConeDodger
Effective immediately, I must have orders for 4 name tags before I can order. The supplier has instituted a minimum order charge which necessitates this.

What this will mean is that if 1 person orders, I must hold the order until three more order... Sorry...
BKLA
Rob -

No worries on mine... iffen you need to wait 'til WCR, thats fine.

Decal went out today!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(BKLA @ Apr 29 2011, 10:10 AM) *

Rob -

No worries on mine... iffen you need to wait 'til WCR, thats fine.

Decal went out today!

Thanks Brett, but I ordered yours and THEN they sprang the minimum order thing on me...
ConeDodger
These will be continuously available now that the group buy is done. Minimum order is two shirts. They are $17 each in sizes S - XL Add $2 for larger sizes. White is the base model color. Add $2 for Black. Shipping is extra. Usually $7.50 but international priority is $15...
ConeDodger
Something new from the Yopu Store! These Etched Glass Logo Mugs make the perfect event glass. Fill it up with beer from the keg and it will taste much better...

$20 + Shipping while they last...
montoya 73 2.0
PM sent
ConeDodger
After WCR2011 there are only 6 Mugs left! Get them while they're still around...

$20 + shipping
ConeDodger
Only six of this years glasses left! Get 'em while they last. $25 + actual shipping.
mittelmotor
Didn't someone use to make 914World decals? I'd be very interested in one, something I could put on my car and help spread the love. wub.gif $10 for a nice color window sticker sounds about right to me.

If they're still being made, would someone please tell me where I can get one?

--Doug
ConeDodger
QUOTE(mittelmotor @ Mar 17 2013, 07:39 PM) *

Didn't someone use to make 914World decals? I'd be very interested in one, something I could put on my car and help spread the love. wub.gif $10 for a nice color window sticker sounds about right to me.

If they're still being made, would someone please tell me where I can get one?

--Doug

Sure Doug,
McMark makes the vinyl graphic window sticker...
mittelmotor
Thanks...I'll PM him.
cary
I bought from this vendor yesterday.

http://racing-vinyl.weebly.com/other.html

Took me a while to find it doing a search.
Don't remember how I found it.
Korijo914
Hey,

You know that they make " Iron - Ons " for your printer. Maybe you fellas can buy a pack, and then try them on a couple shirts, and see how they work out.

I am thinking that the cost of a package of Iron - Ons maybe comparable to the stickers.?!

I don't really know?

Korijo914
Shivers
They held up for a few washes, then fell apart. But it was great for the day of the event

@Korijo914
mepstein
QUOTE(Shivers @ Oct 29 2021, 09:44 AM) *

They held up for a few washes, then fell apart. But it was great for the day of the event

@Korijo914

Koroji/Dave - has left the building….
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.