Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is Jenny?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Rusty
Haven't seen her around much...

HEY! Where ya be???????? idea.gif
Dave_Darling
She just finished up at West Valley College. I saw a couple of graduation pics from Brian. And there's more news, but I'll let her share that... wink.gif

--DD
Gint
Uh-oh... I think I know what that might mean.
jt914-6
You mean someone was poking fun and her and she took them seriously???? sheeplove.gif biggrin.gif
Jenny
Hey guys!

Sorry I've been MIA. As some of you know, my dad's been quite sick. He was diagnosed last November with stage 4 lung CA. He's now receiving chemo and we're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I finished up at the local JC and transfered to San Jose State University over winter, so I've been pretty wrapped up with school. Plus, there's this: Click to view attachment

So! That's what's been up with me. Luckily I'm done with school (for the time being) until I get this little guy squared away. I won't be going back to school until spring '10, so for now I'm just concentrating on resting and maybe nesting. smile.gif

-Jen
Rusty
Congratulations, Jenny! smilie_pokal.gif
Jenny
Thanks! It's scary, isn't it? I'm all growns-up!
markb
Congrats, Jenny! smilie_pokal.gif
ThinAir
Congratulations!! Hope everything goes well with your little guy. We'll keep you and your dad in our prayers.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2009, 11:30 AM) *

I'm all growns-up!

Just wait until your little one makes you a grandmother. stirthepot.gif

Congrats!
smilie_pokal.gif Andy
Gint
Congratulations Jenny!
ConeDodger
Oh!!! Jenny you are so grounded!!! lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

Congratulations to both of you..
Aaron Cox
Congrats Jenny!

Project 6
Did your boobs get bigger? Why are you hiding a watermelon under your shirt?
Wes V
Is that stack of pants behind you ones that no longer fit and have to wait?

Congratulations on school, and that other unmentioned item.

Wes V
Jenny
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jun 1 2009, 02:55 PM) *

Um. Yes. biggrin.gif

And yes also to the jeans. Once I got big enough to render my jeans useless, I emptied out that dresser drawer to make room for preggo clothes.
Cap'n Krusty
Go to college, drink a lotta beer, see what you get? Congrats, Jenny! The Cap'n
Ferg
Congrats!!! Best thing in the world.

Ferg biggrin.gif
Jenny
haha! Returning to school at a more *ahem* mature age definitely has its advantages. I do a helluva lot better now than I did with the raging hormones, boyfriend problems and general lack of concentration. And alcohol is never as much fun as when it was forbidden. tongue.gif

-Jen
StratPlayer
Congrats Jenny, hope all goes well and you have a healthy child.......
J P Stein
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2009, 12:30 PM) *

Thanks! It's scary, isn't it? I'm all growns-up!

Ah, yes.....growed up. Men get responsibilities, women get stretch marks.
Neither ever go away. biggrin.gif

Congratulations to the both of you.
KELTY360
Sheesh...If you needed a basketball all you had to do was ask....you didn't need to steal one.

Congratulations to you and Brian! All the best.
Lou W
Congratulation to both you and Brian, your life will never be the same.....In a good way. smile.gif

Sorry to hear about your dad.
rick 918-S
Nice to here your dad is still fighting his battle. Congradulations! to you and Brian. You will make a wonderful parents!
Project 6
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jun 1 2009, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jun 1 2009, 02:55 PM) *

Um. Yes. biggrin.gif

And yes also to the jeans. Once I got big enough to render my jeans useless, I emptied out that dresser drawer to make room for preggo clothes.

Good for you. Try having twins. Mine just graduated Jr. High School today. The monster does so, next year.

I went by and harrassed the Krusty one today...we talked about YOU..... piratenanner.gif
jimtab
Jenny....wow, we can't leave you alone for a minute I guess.....so what classes were you taking that brought this on.....comparative anatomy? Our congratulations and welcome to 20 years of "hard labor".......As others have said congrats to both(all three?) and sorry as I can be to hear about your dad.....wish him the best, and all of you.
KaptKaos
Congrats! Wonderful stuff. Take care and enjoy it!
Spoke
You look very content in your picture. You will enjoy motherhood. Good luck with your child and we'll be praying for your father.
euro911
Late to the party and can't use the watermelon line, dang-it headbang.gif

Congrats on the new little one, and hoping for the best for your dad.
Mrs. K
JENNY!!!!!

Congrats girl!! biggrin.gif

You will be a wonderful Mom, I just know it and Brian a great Dad! smile.gif

I will keep your father in my prayers.............bet he can't wait to meet his little grandchild wub.gif

My *baby* is graduating HS in 2 weeks huh.gif
Time flies..........

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
dlo914
Congrats Jenny! Miss ya here on the board.

LOL speaking of preggo...i'm watching The Tonight Show w/ Conan O'Brien and he's in a skit where he's cruising in a Ford Taurus attracting hot chicks and getting them preggo by just looking at them.
Joe Ricard
We need to send the Baby a T-shirt

"My mom drives a 914
and is HOT!!!!!!"
Congrats with your little one, all the best with your Dad's fight!
SteveL
FANTASTIC!

Congratulations!!
messix
you look so cute!

it looks like being prego agrees with you, you should have many more!

best wishes for your family.
Jenny
Just wanted to pop in and let my 914 family know we're all doing quite well. When I went back to school, I withdrew from the forum a bit, and since I got pregnant, I withdrew even more. Of course, now with a little one that demands my attention ALL THE TIME, it's even more difficult to keep up with the forum's threads. But I wanted you guys to know I do think of my friends here at the 'world' often. I am on facebook quite a bit (easy to check and update from my phone while I'm nursing shades.gif ) so feel free to look me up on there.

Click to view attachment

Cheers! beer.gif

-Jen
Gint
Hiya Jen. What a cutey! Thanks for stoppin in.
Elliot Cannon
What a cutey!! The baby is nice to. Nice job Jenny. Has your life changed a bit?
rick 918-S
OMG!! Congradulation! wub.gif What a cutie! clap56.gif
KaptKaos
Cute pumpkin!
IronHillRestorations
Congrats Jenny, cute kid!
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Jenny:
Number 1 thing to remember , Take lot's of Pictures !!!

My 2 kids, who it seemed ,I took to there 1 st. day of school Yesterday

have made me a GrandPa 5 times. Honey take time to smell the Roses as very

so you will be the Hottest Grandmother on 914 World. Yes ,it seems to happen

that fast !!!! Have a good time and love that baby . Dave slap.gif
SharonG
Jenny! Your little one is so cute. Your new life phase will be awesome. :-) What is baby's name?
Dr Evil
smile.gif Good for you
Jenny
Thanks everyone! We're quite smitten with him. His full (super italian) name is GiavanniMarco Anton Pavia, but we call him GianMarco for short. He will get his gold chain as soon as the chest hair grows in. smile.gif

-Jen
Brent
Congratulations. Parenthood changes everything! And for the better!
euro911
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 13 2009, 07:42 PM) *
... He will get his gold chain as soon as the chest hair grows in. smile.gif

-Jen
laugh.gif

Congrats ... cute little one
jimtab
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 13 2009, 07:42 PM) *

Thanks everyone! We're quite smitten with him. His full (super italian) name is GiavanniMarco Anton Pavia, but we call him GianMarco for short. He will get his gold chain as soon as the chest hair grows in. smile.gif

-Jen

The chest hair should be in by his 3rd birthday...and his buddys will certainly call him "JOEY".....or if he joins the mob....Joey Eyes......aaaaay....oooooo!
Mark Henry
Congrats Jenny, welcome to the "other club" and at least it's 12 years before he's a teenager. biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Congrats Jenny! You realize that pumpkin suit is a 914 color...

Good luck with the late nights, no sleep, kid tied to your life existence... its thankless and tiring, but awesome and redeeming at the same time.

There are lots of parks in Pleasanton if you and the family are nearby.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.