Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: American Lemans Wheel Set - $199 - PRICE REDUCED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric Taylor
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe these wheels are known as American Lemans wheels. I got them with my second 914 which I switched to fuch's right away. These wheels have been in my garage from around 7 years and it's time for them to go! When I got the car the P.O. had just put new rubber on all 4 wheels. The tires have tred like new. The tires are remington 165 R15. I recently took the wheels to les schwab and had air put in all 4 wheels. Only 3 still have air in them, I'm not sure what is wrong with the fourth tire. It could very well be something simple as the tire is basically new. Lug nuts are included. Each wheel also has a Porsche crest as the center cap. Please pm me with any questions as I'm sure I'm leaving something out. Local Pickup only.
Eric Taylor
asdf
Eric Taylor
jkl
AZautoXr
Might be interested in the wheels only if you would ship them...
IronHillRestorations
I believe they are American Libre, whatever the heck Libre means. I've got a set of those too. They have a special type of lug bolt.
Eric Taylor
Bump. Always open to offers.
Eric Taylor
Bump for reduced price.
markb
You might do better if you pull the tires & toss them. Nobody wants to use 7 year old tires, the rubber is too dry.
These are also not the most popular rims, so it might take a while to sell them, regardless of price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.