Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: Fuchs 3-prong center cap for...?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lavanaut
So I'm going through all the parts I have stashed away and came across this lone center cap. I was debating whether or not it was even worth it to try to sell and I thought, maybe someone will have something to trade me for it, who knows? And that got me thinking...

Ever hear of the "one red paperclip" experiment? Guy started with a paperclip and had the goal of incrementally trading "up" until eventually he could trade for a house. A little bit of gain on each trade and all that. Funny thing is, he was successful and eventually did acquire a house via trade. Sweet! Me I've got a house but I could, like, totally use a 914 LE! Creamsicle to be exact. biggrin.gif And if I can't get an LE I may just try to trade for an actual creamsicle, because those are pretty tasty and I haven't had one since I was a kid.

Ok ok so here we go. Who's wants to go down in history as my first trade?! chowtime.gif

Reid

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
underthetire
How about a Porsche wall clock? Can take a pic tonight.

I'm down with your idea
Lavanaut
Yes, yes, YES!! Post a pic in this thread if you would!

Here's what I'm thinking ~ when the final trade is made for the LE, everyone who participated by trading along the way will pilot one leg of a journey to circumnavigate the country in the LE!

And hey look, you're just down the road from me in NorCal...perfect way to start the epic adventure...
Lavanaut
I'll revive this one just once. wink.gif Still have the center cap, still want to trade...hopefully "up" ever so slightly.
underthetire
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Aug 24 2009, 02:19 PM) *

I'll revive this one just once. wink.gif Still have the center cap, still want to trade...hopefully "up" ever so slightly.

I TOTALY forgot. I'm sorry. I have the clock, or three. I'll take pics tonight. I promise.
underthetire
QUOTE(underthetire @ Aug 24 2009, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Aug 24 2009, 02:19 PM) *

I TOTALY forgot. I'm sorry. I have the clock, or three. I'll take pics tonight. I promise.

A blury.but...
RJMII
I'll trade for the clock!

I'm going to look through my parts stash and see what I can send. =o)

We can save on shipping that way... underthe tire can send the clock to me when we figure out what 'up-trade' I can offer up to send. (I have a Porsche hood crest sitting on my desk, but I doubt it's better than the clock)

My offer is a functional alternator from a 76. It even has the wiring... (and I'm still looking)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.