Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 6" X 9" speaker enclosures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sww914
A pair of speaker enclosures that install in the stock speaker location over the wheel well and heater tube. They hold a 6" X 9" speaker, they're black fiberglass and in good used condition. I don't know what they're worth, make me an offer. I need a pair of stock enclosures, trade maybe?
RJMII
I have a pair of stock ones. want to trade pictures?
sww914
Yes. I left them at my shop so no pics tonight but I'll post and email pics tomorrow.
sww914
Schroedinger's cat was theoretical, neither alive nor dead.
sww914
I got a good deal on some used stock panels at GPR. I'll sell these for whatever the market will bear. Shipping will be cheap, probably $5-$10.
RJMII
okay, i'll pass. smile.gif
David_S
I'll start at $25 plus shipping. I can get you a paypal whenever you let me know yes or no !!
RJMII
QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 3 2009, 12:35 AM) *

Shroedinger's cat existed because it thought it existed. I think it's name was Zarathustra.
sww914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 6 2009, 07:03 PM) *

QUOTE(sww914 @ Jun 3 2009, 12:35 AM) *

Shroedinger's cat existed because it thought it existed. I think it's name was Zarathustra.

I'd go for that line of logic except for one thing. I used to work for a guy who thought he was a really nice guy. He'd tell everyone what a nice guy he was. He was an asshole. Everyone but him thought so.
sww914
I'll let the speaker panels sit for another day and then I'll take your offer, David, if it survives the test.
Thanks, Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.