Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chico 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rand
Anyone around Chico know anything about this car?
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1198205131.html
KELTY360
Hey Rand - Looks like deja vu all over again. That missing key is going to chase off a lot of lookers. Could be a pretty decent deal, depending on how it was stored. If you decide to take a chance and get the key made, be sure you don't let the guy use it to show other potential buyers before you check it out.

So how's it going down in Reno? New job working out? Hope you find a good 914.
Rand
Hey Marc,

Yeah, the missing key could work to my benefit! I'm looking forward to more pics and info on this one. If the body is rust-free I'll be golden.

I enjoyed my three months of freelancing in Santa Barbara, but this job was too good to pass up. Things could not be better - I can't even put into words how great it's working out. And I'm liking Reno way better than I expected.

Cheers. beerchug.gif
porschecb
Marc! I am in Sac. Could make it up there for gas and a sandwich?
craig3x
QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 3 2009, 07:41 PM) *

Hey Marc,

Yeah, the missing key could work to my benefit! I'm looking forward to more pics and info on this one. If the body is rust-free I'll be golden.

I enjoyed my three months of freelancing in Santa Barbara, but this job was too good to pass up. Things could not be better - I can't even put into words how great it's working out. And I'm liking Reno way better than I expected.

Cheers. beerchug.gif

Hey, I bought that car for $1700. He found the key. Car runs great, but has a bad rust spot on the rear quarter panel. Interior is near perfect. The Konig seats are a nice fit for cornering
Rand
Glad that worked out for you Craig. Seller communication (or lack thereof) was interesting on this one. You found an approach I missed.

I look forward to seeing what you do with this project!
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.