Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914rrr
Tom_T
Nice slide show Rob & Nel, but $14,500 seems too low for this beauty! w00t.gif ...sign of the times? Did you show this at Hershey? ...if so, how'd ya do?

I'm getting ready to resto my own 73 2L - as you know from my past contacts with you re parts, but out of curiosity - what is the VIN & orig. engine # for this one?
....do you know when it was built & when/where it was first sold?

As soon as I'm recovered from surgery, & up & around to start lookin at what all I'll need for mine, I'll make a list & contact you for anything you might have. ...but don't know if that'll in time for the Tax man!

Good Luck! thumb3d.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 3 2009, 11:05 PM) *

Nice slide show Rob & Nel, but $14,500 seems too low for this beauty! w00t.gif ...sign of the times? Did you show this at Hershey? ...if so, how'd ya do?

I'm getting ready to resto my own 73 2L - as you know from my past contacts with you re parts, but out of curiosity - what is the VIN & orig. engine # for this one?
....do you know when it was built & when/where it was first sold?

As soon as I'm recovered from surgery, & up & around to start lookin at what all I'll need for mine, I'll make a list & contact you for anything you might have. ...but don't know if that'll in time for the Tax man!

Good Luck! thumb3d.gif

Thanks Tom! We appreciate the nice comments. Sorry to hear you had surgery! Hope you are doing better.

We did not make it to Hershey. I came down with the flu pretty bad, so we had to cancel. We were both pretty bummed about it.

This 914 has a amazing history with it. Rob has alot of documentation, but is trying to find the time to get it organized. Maybe I will do that tomorrow...rainy day...

When you are ready for the parts, just let us know. We are liquidating everything!!

Feel better soon! bye1.gif
Nel
LeNoah
Any idea of the cost to ship to SoCal?
914rrr
QUOTE(LeNoah @ Jun 7 2009, 12:57 PM) *

No idea. I would check with some online shipping companies.

Thanks! smile.gif
carr914

My experience = $900 to $2,500 depending on open vs enclosed trailer

T.C.

914rrr

I just spoke with a friend of ours that does transport. He has a 2 car open trailer. He is going out to your area the end of the month. He said he could transport it for $1000. He is very trustworthy. His name is Joe Little, and some of the guys on this forum may know him.

Thanks!
Nel smile.gif
john grier
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jun 7 2009, 12:01 PM) *

I just spoke with a friend of ours that does transport. He has a 2 car open trailer. He is going out to your area the end of the month. He said he could transport it for $1000. He is very trustworthy. His name is Joe Little, and some of the guys on this forum may know him.

Thanks!
Nel smile.gif

Your jokeing right!
You don't ship a car that looks that nice in an open trailer!
914rrr
QUOTE(john grier @ Jun 7 2009, 07:33 PM) *

QUOTE(914rrr @ Jun 7 2009, 12:01 PM) *

Thanks!
Nel smile.gif

Your jokeing right!
You don't ship a car that looks that nice in an open trailer!

I wouldn't, but someone else might. I personnally would pay for a high end carrier that transports luxury cars. If I was paying for this 914, I would definitely not go cheap on transport. Even our buddy said the same thing.

914rrr
Well, our 914 is back on the market. Our headbang.gif deadbeat buyer did not mention he had to try and get a loan for the car when he made the deposit. He told us he was paying cash.

Did we mention since Rob did the detail and reseal on the engine, that it has not leaked a single drop on the garage floor, and it is running awesome! We took it out on the mountain roads last weekend, and it drove amazing!

Someone is going to get a great deal on this car!

Contact Rob or Nel at 865-463-2575 or 914rrr@comcast.net
EdwardBlume
Good.

You will always regret selling it, especially later when the money situation is better.
914rrr
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 19 2009, 04:11 PM) *

Good.

You will always regret selling it, especially later when the money situation is better.

You are right! Rob and I said "H#ll with the bills!"

Plus...ROB GOT A JOB!!!! cheer.gif

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(914rrr @ Jun 19 2009, 01:13 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 19 2009, 04:11 PM) *

Good.

You are right! Rob and I said "H#ll with the bills!"

Plus...ROB GOT A JOB!!!! cheer.gif

Great news. Congrats all the way around !
Zimms
Glad to hear it! driving.gif
bcheney
Congrats....I have been so tempted....glad you are keeping the car! You deserve it!!!!
tod914
Very happy for you Rob & Nel. I was so close to giving you a phone call when I seen your new price. Looks like a gem.
championgt1
Glad to here your car is staying at home! beerchug.gif
914rrr
Things just keep changing. A european buyer made an offer we could not refuse. So our 914 is going to Austria! We can always buy another one when we are ready. Our bank account is looking pretty right now!
914rrr,
Your 914 will miss you!! It was really nice.Enjoyed the pictures,Hope it went to a good home...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.