Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is Here?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Rusty
I'm not sure everyone that Clay invited to join his team. At the risk of sounding like the first day at summer camp, perhaps it would be good if everyone introduced themselves.

I'm Lawrence (or Rusty as my mom called me). I live in Huntsville, Alabama. My phone number is 256-325-0914. I work on a local base and do shift-work... mostly midnight shift this summer.

Here's hoping for a great MUSR! beerchug.gif

-Rusty
jt914-6
Hey All.....I'm J. T. Snapp..501-213-0253
Live in Bryant, Ar. Self-employed school bus parts sales.
Have owned four 914's, worked at a Porsche dealership, been driving and working on 914's for about 34 years.
Just completed, well it's running/driving, a '74 conversion six for the street/track. Still have a few minor tweeks to do. Looking forward to the MUSR 10 and meeting some more teener's......
What Up All..and do you prefer Lawerence or Rusty?

Ken Park here and I live in Cordova TN. 901.493.2986

Got the addiction, again, a year ago April with a rust free 72 body with a running 75 1.8 Ljet motor. Have a 2056 being built and have upgraded dizzy and exhaust with MSD headers and CFR muffler Recently removed Ljet for dual early 40 Webers. It really did open up that exhaust upgrade. Still a 1.8 tho!!

I work in the Civil Engineering/Survey field for a large AE group out of Nashville. Been on this job 15 years. Also handle IT in our office in Memphis.

Looking forward to seeing the ones I have meet again and to meeting the ones that I haven't.

Guess JT is the only one that has posted so far in this area that I have not meet. Looking forward to that since we share a common aquaintance.

Here's to a great time in a great little town.

Ken

pcar916
Ron Mott here. Retired Industrial Engineer.

Little Rock, Arkansas
501-425-0863

Did lots of mechanical and IT engineering for the Navy Dept. as a civilian, and got out as I found it impossible to survive in San Francisco as a GS-12. Worked for Silicon Valley firms for the next 8 years until Alltel came looking for a systems integrator.

I moved to Little Rock in 1995 from San Francisco to to do operating system conversions and system integration work for as Alltel bought up and expanded their remote processing business for banks. Built lots of networks to support all varieties of computers and other stuff. I started a company that is chartered to do Porsche maintenance and some restoration work. I only work by referral and mostly on my own cars these days! Not enough capacity in that business to put girls through college! Don't know much at all about the 4-cylinder cars though, never had one.

I bought my 914 (Penelope) already mostly converted to a six with a 2.7L motor (built properly). Rich Bontempi and Larry installed the 914-6 stub axles and hubs in 1994 in time for a DE at Sears Point. I converted Penelope to a 3.6L in 1998 back when there weren't many of them.

Fun I have with that car.
914four
QUOTE(Rusty @ Jun 4 2009, 10:40 AM) *

I'm not sure everyone that Clay invited to join his team. At the risk of sounding like the first day at summer camp, perhaps it would be good if everyone introduced themselves.

I'm Lawrence (or Rusty as my mom called me). I live in Huntsville, Alabama. My phone number is 256-325-0914. I work on a local base and do shift-work... mostly midnight shift this summer.

Here's hoping for a great MUSR! beerchug.gif

-Rusty

My name is Kelvin Knight and I am the Director of Biomedical Engineering at The Children's Hospital of Alabama. My cell phone is the best contact number for me at (205) 902-7553. I have owned at least one 914 for the last 20 years or so. I only discovered the 914World web site a year ago and have enjoyed learning from the many experts on this web site.

Many thanks to the organizers of the MUSR 10 and I will do my best to help any way I can to make this one the best ever.

Kelvin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.