Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Crank and Rods. Hydraulic cam + Lifters.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
1 Stock hydraulic cam + hydraulic lifters + hydraulic pushrods. $125 Lifters and cam look great, lifters kept in correct order, Pulled out of a 2056 to replace with a more aggressive cam.

1 Std Std 2.0 crank. $140

1 set of 2.0 Rods, off above crank, $80

Buy crank and rods together for $175.

All prices OBO

accept paypal. Pics to come soon, even though if you are looking to buy these parts you probably already know what they look like.
turbo2
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 4 2009, 08:45 PM) *

1 Stock hydraulic cam + hydraulic lifters + hydraulic pushrods. $125 Lifters and cam look great, lifters kept in correct order, Pulled out of a 2056 to replace with a more aggressive cam.

All prices OBO

accept paypal. Pics to come soon, even though if you are looking to buy these parts you probably already know what they look like.

Could you pls revert with shipping cost to Canada a1a 4y1 for the crank + rods and let me know if it has been reground and if ready to drop in.
turbo2
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 4 2009, 08:45 PM) *

All prices OBO

Could you pls let me know shipping cost to Canada a1a4y1 and if the gear is ready for use or has to be reground/overhauled
bdstone914
The crank has not been reground and is ready to drop into an engine. It was pulled out of a engine that was running fine the week before. Pulled Last night right before the post was put out. Shipping will be about $69.00 US dollars to canada, Depending on the final weight and size. The cam gear looks fine. I would have no problem using this crank and rods as is, since I know they were just fine when running. It was pulled out of a low mile engine that's getting an upgrade. I will shoot some high res photos of the crank and rods for you to see.
bdstone914
BUMP. Crank has been sold and shipped.
Rav914
Are the rods still available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.