Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 911 Front Turn Signal Housing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Carlitos Way
I'm trying to help a friend with his Beach Boys body V8 conversion. He's looking for a pair of turn signal housings (L&R) for a 74-89 911. THey don't need to be too pretty. They just need to work.

Please let me know if you have something.

C:>
bdstone914
QUOTE(Carlitos Way @ Jun 5 2009, 06:32 PM) *

I'm trying to help a friend with his Beach Boys body V8 conversion. He's looking for a pair of turn signal housings (L&R) for a 74-89 911. THey don't need to be too pretty. They just need to work.

Please let me know if you have something.

C:>

Pretty sure I have what you need. Just looked out on one of the parts cars and it has both sides with lenses, One lens has a corner cracked. How about $75 for both sides w lens. Ill see if I can get them pulled and some pictures.
bdstone914
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Carlitos Way
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 6 2009, 09:31 AM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bruce,

That's pretty close to what I need... but I need the whole housing assembly, AND the lenses. How bad are those housings?

Thanks,

Carlos
bdstone914
QUOTE(Carlitos Way @ Jun 8 2009, 09:34 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 6 2009, 09:31 AM) *

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bruce,

That's pretty close to what I need... but I need the whole housing assembly, AND the lenses. How bad are those housings?

Thanks,

Carlos

The housings look pretty good from what I can see. They are plastic, one has rust in it from having water in it. Ill see if I can get them pulled off this week and take more in depth pics. Any idea how they attach?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.