Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS AC System
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mtndawg
Complete AC. $250.00/obo I took this out of my 1973 1.7L. It's the full air conditioning system that was installed by the dealer more than 30 years ago. The previous owner had removed the belt. He said that it was working when he removed it. The interior fan worked perfectly a couple of months ago when I started working on it. There is a small crack on the underside of the plastic beneath the vents. As you can imagine all of these parts are heavy so consider the shipping cost. I'm located in Sacramento, Ca. I also took many pictures when I removed the parts. I'm not going to give it away, but I don't want more than it's worth either. If you're interested, send me a message. By the way, I will be making a trip to Parts Heaven for the super swap meet tomorrow (June 7th)! Shane

Click to view attachment
mtndawg
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jun 6 2009, 12:24 PM) *

Complete AC. I took this out of my 1973 1.7L. It's the full air conditioning system that was installed by the dealer more than 30 years ago. The previous owner had removed the belt. He said that it was working when he removed it. The interior fan worked perfectly a couple of months ago when I started working on it. There is a small crack on the underside of the plastic beneath the vents. As you can imagine all of these parts are heavy so consider the shipping cost. I'm located in Sacramento, Ca. I also took many pictures when I removed the parts. I'm not going to give it away, but I don't want more than it's worth either. If you're interested, send me a message. By the way, I will be making a trip to Parts Heaven for the super swap meet tomorrow (June 7th)! Shane

icon_bump.gif

I've had some inquiries, but I still have it.
mtndawg
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jun 9 2009, 06:00 PM) *

QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jun 6 2009, 12:24 PM) *

Complete AC. I took this out of my 1973 1.7L. It's the full air conditioning system that was installed by the dealer more than 30 years ago. The previous owner had removed the belt. He said that it was working when he removed it. The interior fan worked perfectly a couple of months ago when I started working on it. There is a small crack on the underside of the plastic beneath the vents. As you can imagine all of these parts are heavy so consider the shipping cost. I'm located in Sacramento, Ca. I also took many pictures when I removed the parts. I'm not going to give it away, but I don't want more than it's worth either. If you're interested, send me a message. By the way, I will be making a trip to Parts Heaven for the super swap meet tomorrow (June 7th)! Shane

icon_bump.gif

Lots of inquiries. I would like $250.00/bo for the entire thing.

wponting
i am interested in this set and ilive north of Sacramento in Redding. What condition is all of the tubing in?
bdstone914
With the hoses being 30 years old you should just take they to a hose shop and have them replaced. Rubber hoses have a normal life of 5-10 years. It would cost about what a recharge would cost when one leaks all of the freon.
Good price, Free bump
Bruce
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jun 6 2009, 03:24 PM) *

Complete AC. $250.00/obo I took this out of my 1973 1.7L. It's the full air conditioning system that was installed by the dealer more than 30 years ago. The previous owner had removed the belt. He said that it was working when he removed it. The interior fan worked perfectly a couple of months ago when I started working on it. There is a small crack on the underside of the plastic beneath the vents. As you can imagine all of these parts are heavy so consider the shipping cost. I'm located in Sacramento, Ca. I also took many pictures when I removed the parts. I'm not going to give it away, but I don't want more than it's worth either. If you're interested, send me a message. By the way, I will be making a trip to Parts Heaven for the super swap meet tomorrow (June 7th)! Shane

Click to view attachment

Why are you taking it out?- would be nice to have here in SC! at 95-100 this week the car is parked! was it working prior to being pulled out?
Phil(Philp W.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.