Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: lots of wheels: 7" 5lug Fuchs, 914 Fuchs, Pedrinis, steelies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
echocanyons
I have an excess of wheels and need to unload a few sets.

One pair of 16 X 7" 5-lug factory Fuchs, paint aint great, a few scratches and a bit of rash, good for the track. Tires are still good. I would like 200+shipping.

Four 914 Fuchs some small, minor scratches no curb rash, good for a driver or refinish for perfect. SOLD
Five early un-modified Pedrini's Beautifully refinished, no rash or scratches, with new tires. I would like 400 + shipping for the set.

Four brazilian steelies with caps, rust starting to show through, these would probably be good to blast and repaint or rechrome. FREE + shipping for the set.

16 short steel lugs 20$ + shipping
echocanyons
more
echocanyons
rear of pedrinis
echocanyons
914 Fuchs nice shape original ifnish
echocanyons
steelies, I can send other pictures if you would like
echocanyons
I also have a 15" collapsible spare SOLD
JRust
I'll take the space saver shipped to 97333. Let me know where to send the money Kelley. Paypal or check? Thanks- Jamie
echocanyons

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 6 2009, 10:51 PM) *

I'll take the space saver shipped to 97333. Let me know where to send the money Kelley. Paypal or check? Thanks- Jamie

PM on it's way.
echocanyons
icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

I still have the Pedrinis (dropped the price) and the steelies (now free+ shipping) and the five lug fuchs

Brisco914prc
Just to be sure, your Pedrini wheels are the 70 - 72 style with the smaller center hole? That is what you mean by "early"? Not the '73 and later style with the larger hole for the self centering hubs?

And the current price is $400?

Thanks,
Barry Brisco

QUOTE(echocanyons @ Jun 6 2009, 03:16 PM) *

Five early un-modified Pedrini's Beautifully refinished, no rash or scratches, with new tires. I would like 400 + shipping for the set.

echocanyons
Yes, the pedrinis are teh early type adn have not been modified to fit on the later front hubs.

I have removed the tires so they are much lighter for shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.