Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NIB poly bushing set front four only left
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jkp2240
front bushings $20. shipped
JRust
You might consider having one FS ad. Then listing all your items in one. Typically we don't run ten adds at once. Not a slam just a suggestion smile.gif
Gint
I prefer the one ad per item myself. As long as someone isn't posting more than 10 ads at once and filling up the forum index page there is no harm IMHO.
jkp2240
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 7 2009, 05:46 PM) *

I prefer the one ad per item myself. As long as someone isn't posting more than 10 ads at once and filling up the forum index page there is no harm IMHO.

Sorry
Thought this would be less confusing
John
Gint
It is less confusing. As long as you don't post so many ads at once that they begin to fill up the forum index page, you're fine.
jkp2240
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 7 2009, 06:29 PM) *

It is less confusing. As long as you don't post so many ads at once that they begin to fill up the forum index page, you're fine.

Rainy day here, clean garage of non needed items day to generate more $$ to spend here! Keep the 914 economy going.
John
913B
pm sent
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Gint @ Jun 7 2009, 05:46 PM) *

agree.gif icon_bump.gif
kconway
Some one ought to change the "classified rules" then.

Good value on the sale though...another bump.
jkp2240
one set left
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.