Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for club members enroute home
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Arriving Everret Wa. on 3 April plan on wrenching as long as it takes to make me brave enough to drive car home. Looking at 6th or 7th (no later than). Map blast has me leaving via Seattle via I-90 toward Spokane I-82 to Yakima, I-84 through Idaho, Utah and Colorado, US-6 /I-70 to Denver, I-25 New Mexico, I-40 Oklahoma, Fort worth Texas, Alexadnria Louisianna, Mississippi.

If I may be so bold to ask. How many of you would be a phone call away?

Thought there was a list here somewhere of where everyone lived. If you feel like it Pm me with a city and Phone number. Promise not to call in the middle of the night or to mooch.
TheCabinetmaker
Joseph222 is in OKC. Good people.
Gint
I'm about 7 miles north of I70 up I25 in Denver. I'll PM with contact info Joe. Feel free to call me to meet up, help get you back on the road, whatever. Open invitation to any and all board members.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Mar 3 2004, 06:43 PM)
Joseph222 is in OKC. Good people.

agree.gif

lessin' ya cross me. mad.gif

phone: 4zero5six15ninethousand.

i'm in like Gint - social or rescue.

i'm near 1-40

in a van.

down by the river.

laugh.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(joseph222 @ Mar 3 2004, 07:49 PM)
i'm near 1-40

in a van.

down by the river.

laugh.gif

ROFLMAO laugh.gif Hey, I'll drive down to OKC from T-town for breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, ifn ya got the time while passin thru.

Curt
rhodyguy
i'm in tacoma. you've chosen a interesting route . i've done it. i'll send you a phone #. rich d lives in mill creek. i'd drive to everret. to say howdy wavey.gif . sunday the 4 th? lots of parts around here in the puget sound area. if the passes are bad through the cascades and eastern washington you can shoot down I-5 to 84 and east. let us know what your schedule is.

kevin
Bleyseng
I live a few minutes away from the junction of I-5 and I-90. Everrott is about 45 minutes away but if you need help let me know and I can swing up there to wrenchandwatchanddrinkbeer.

WHere are the pics of the car in this thread?
Geoff
John Kelly
Hi Joe,

I'm near the beginning of your journey in north Seattle about 7-8 minutes from I-5. I'll pm my phone number.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
JWest
I'm 3/4 of a mile off I-20 in Fort Worth. Contact info is on my website and I sent you a PM.

If it works out then stop by and we'll have dinner.
Ferg
I'm about 20 min away from Gint so same deal, if he's not home or vise versa. Ferg
rhodyguy
geoff can haul parts in his ford.

kevin
Joe Ricard
Haul parts in a Ford. Hey there is something they are good for.

Just by chance I may have lots of parts to haul off. Buddy says there are 3 big boxes of stuff. Plus a set of Empi's with Yoko 008 tires. the 2.0L engine of unknown condition (I may only want the P&C's and heads). Original Black drivers seat. Back pad and pass seat bottom.

Looks like I will have a healthy support group on my journey. You guys are the greatest. Just think If I fail and need help you guys become HEROS. beer.gif

Geoff sounds like a plan. Plus I like beer. Pm me and I definately will call you once I scope the job. Otherwise we can just drink beer and get rained on. Car is in a huge steel shop with concrete floors.
rhodyguy
box em. ship'em. sell stuff you don't want to bother with. people are always looking for something.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.