Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 914 Unmolested Original Car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jkp2240
I am reluctantly selling my "Garage Queen" '76 914 to fund my six projects. This car has 50,000 original miles. OK, not original is the exhaust, steering wheel (I do have the original one) and dealer installed luggage rack other than that it is all Original! It still has FI & smog. It has a professional respray done by previous owner. The only thing wrong with this car is the drivers seat has a small tear in it, but George AA has the material to do both seats $400.00 or a new drivers seat.
I am in Chicago, IL but the car is stored in a heated warehouse in Grand Rapids, MI. I will post the pics I have and if you want more, I will be up there in two weeks and can take more. Asking $12,500 for this car that is worth way more.
Malaga red, Tartan plad BN6 interior & black,Fuchs,appearance group with console & gauges, fogs, loaded!

John
jkp2240
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ Jun 8 2009, 01:16 PM) *

I am reluctantly selling my "Garage Queen" '76 914 to fund my six projects. This car has 50,000 original miles. OK, not original is the exhaust, steering wheel (I do have the original one) and dealer installed luggage rack other than that it is all Original! It has a professional respray done by previous owner. The only thing wrong with this car is the drivers seat has a small tear in it, but George AA has the material to do both seats $400.00 or a new drivers seat.
I am in Chicago, IL but the car is stored in a heated warehouse in Grand Rapids, MI. I will post the pics I have and if you want more, I will be up there in two weeks and can take more. Asking $12,500 for this car that is worth way more.

I can not get the pics I have up so pm me and I will send to you, sorry!
Racer
Color Combo? Which wheels (Fuchs, Mahle, Steel)? Appearance group? Fog lights? Still Fuel injected? Still have emmission equip (this is popular for the california fans)?

These are some of the generic questions you could answer even without pics!

Might try a free host site like Flicker etc to post pics to prevent being bombarded with picture requests.. just a thought.

Good luck on your sale.

Tom_T
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:19 AM) *

I am reluctantly selling my "Garage Queen" '76 914 to fund my six projects. This car has 50,000 original miles. OK, not original is the exhaust, steering wheel (I do have the original one) and dealer installed luggage rack other than that it is all Original! It has a professional respray done by previous owner. The only thing wrong with this car is the drivers seat has a small tear in it, but George AA has the material to do both seats $400.00 or a new drivers seat.

welcome.png
Try this to load pix type.gif
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
jkp2240
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 8 2009, 08:35 PM) *

welcome.png

Tom
Thanks but the few pics I have on hand are too large a file to load. So untill I can get there to shoot low res pics, ASK and I will email pics.
John
computers4kids
QUOTE(jkp2240 @ Jun 8 2009, 06:54 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 8 2009, 08:35 PM) *

welcome.png

Tom
Thanks but the few pics I have on hand are too large a file to load. So untill I can get there to shoot low res pics, ASK and I will email pics.
John

Send me the pics to my gmail and I'll post them for you (resized).
Mark
PM sent with gmail
computers4kids
Very Nice...
jkp2240
ttt
jkp2240
Still for sale!
jkp2240
I have over 100 pics of this top and bottom, just ask!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.