Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a 914 project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Rand
This time I want to start with a mostly rust-free tub - at least no major structural rust problems. It would be nice if it didn't need major work to be mechanically reliable.

I would prefer a 6 or v8. I don't care about the condition of the interior or paint. Even minor minor body damage is fine. I enjoy working on that stuff and if it keeps the price down, that's great because my budget is small at the moment. I'm saving more each month though, so the longer I save the nicer car I will seek.

I will appreciate any leads from my 914 brethren!

I'm in Reno now. It would be nice to find something that didn't have to be hauled across the country.

JoeSharp
Hey Randal, did you check Kapt Kaos's add? I was tempted.
JoeSharp
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/914-914-6_W...A1%7C240%3A1318

I hope I'm posting a link Randal.
Yep it worked. It's to much money for me and I want a dirty driver.
Rand
Yeah, I sent Joe a note on the Kaos6.

That Ebay one is just too AWESOME for me. Haha. Asking $10,000 for a 4 with engine knock? I wish him luck. Maybe if the blue mystery car in the ad also came with.
rymann
hey rand, pm sent
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Jun 8 2009, 05:00 PM) *

Hey Randal, did you check Kapt Kaos's add? I was tempted.

Thanks for the props JOe wub.gif
Rand
Is there a 6 expert in LA who would be willing to help me get Joe's car running? I'm not experienced with those motors. I would love to get it mechanically squared away enough to drive home where I can do the rest of the work myself.

wgoldberg
QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 8 2009, 04:38 PM) *

This time I want to start with a mostly rust-free tub - at least no major structural rust problems. It would be nice if it didn't need major work to be mechanically reliable.

I would prefer a 6 or v8. I don't care about the condition of the interior or paint. Even minor minor body damage is fine. I enjoy working on that stuff and if it keeps the price down, that's great because my budget is small at the moment. I'm saving more each month though, so the longer I save the nicer car I will seek.

I will appreciate any leads from my 914 brethren!

I'm in Reno now. It would be nice to find something that didn't have to be hauled across the country.

I have one for you. 74 1.8 near SLC UT. This car is very restorable. A little rust but nothing structural. Has an injector issue but I have had it running. Give me a call for fine details. Thanks, Bill 801 209 2881
Andyrew
Rand,

I posted on the club board as well.. Mine will be for sale soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.