Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here's one I haven't seen before!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
East coaster
Check out the targa top on this ebay 914! I've never seen one painted like this. It makes it look like a '78 Trans Am t-top or something..... blink.gif
GWN7
Interesting....I'll have to go find the ad and see if there is any more pictures. Would like to see what it looks like from the top side (back looking on).
Chris H.
GWN 7, It's on e-bay my man. Here's a linkYello 914
GWN7
Thanks Chris....I looked at the ad but no back end pics that show the new roof line. I do like the Euro fender look.
tat2dphreak
I dig those seats! mueba.gif
but that targa paint job needs to go... barf.gif
Steve Thacker
OK I'm as blind as a bat!,..I don't see it. It must be so obvious, I'm looking past it? blink.gif
GWN7
The paint line starts at the door and goes across (can't tell from the pictures). Instead of the top being black all the way. The paint looks like it continues the targa bar across. (took me a bit to figure it out first time I looked) laugh.gif
Steve Thacker
Hoooly....shit........I finally see it. Blind I tell ya,..I'm flipping going blind! What up with that T/A rendition? Nevermind.... who am I to question logic. I have a bastardized / modified car with 78 Camaro mirrors on it laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.